3. Teaching Peach a Lesson

Princess Peach rolled around in her bed. Light was beginning to enter her bedroom, signifying a morning, but she found that she wasn't sleeping very well. Not too long after Rosalina left her room last evening, the maid Wizakoopa returned to finally free her of the torment of the tight clothes and toys on her body. She was surprised the castle had warm running water as it normally only housed all these vile creatures. During her previous stays, she rarely stayed long enough to feel like she needed it – and if she did, she'd rather die than strip at the place. But all of yesterday's stimulation really made her need it – to cool down and wash off all the sweat and her other fluids. She couldn't even protest that she had to walk to the bathroom naked through the castle's corridors, in sight of various koopas that guarded them. By the time she returned, someone had prepared a light pink nightgown on her bed. It had small lacy sleeves between which, the garment made an arch to just above her cleavage. Its hem reached an inch under her crotch. She found it slightly see-through on her body, but it seemed better than nothing. Next to her bed was a pair of black t-strap Mary Janes that looked the same as what all the Wizakoopas she saw were wearing. She didn't see Bowser nor Rosalina again that evening.

Peach opened her eyes. On the opposite side of the room, dimly lit by the sunrise, she saw a bunch of books. At least they don't want me to die of boredom out of all things, Peach thought. The books were there since her return from bathroom yesterday, but she didn't do any reading. Her mind was filled with way too many thoughts. Even when she tried to use the books to get her mind out of the overdrive, she would trail off before the first paragraph ended.

She sat up on the edge of the bed and put the Mary Janes on her bare feet. They only had a slight drop, fit her size precisely and their round toe was very comfortable. Opposite of the boots she had on yesterday. She stood up and walked to the door. The princess pulled on the door handle and to her slight surprise, they opened. On a chair next to her door was a green shell koopa with a helmet and a spear who turned their head toward her. Unlike many others she saw, this koopa had more typical bulbous green koopa shoes.

"I'm just going to the bathroom," Peach said. The koopa nodded and got up from their chair, following Peach, whose shoes were now clapping against the cobbled floor, no longer dampened by a carpet like in her room. She entered the bathroom on her floor with the koopa staying outside. She washed her face and realized she had no makeup here. But it barely mattered. I've already been humiliated here way worse than being seen without damned full lips and eyeliner. Her mind jumped to Rosalina, thinking of how she'd react to seeing her without makeup. She sighed and shook her head and continued to splash her face a few more time. There was at least a paddle hair brush, which she took, leaving the water running.

She heard knocking on the door. "Water isn't free around here," said Bowser from behind the door. Peach froze up for a moment before shutting the water off. "I'm brushing my hair," she responded, continuing.

"Hurry up, we don't have the whole day."

Peach wondered what was so important. She thought it was probably a mind game and she continued slowly with one of the very few forms of self-care that the place allowed her. She parted and brushed her front hair to the sides and threw the rest of her hair behind her ears and shoulders, a departure from her more usual hair style.

Finally she left the bathroom, Bowser standing right in front. "You look like you're making yourself at home," he said, noticing her hairstyle, "casual hairstyle and all."

"Kiss my ass," Peach retorted.

"Maybe I will," Bowser smirked. "I can almost see it through your nightgown."

Peach looked down and, suddenly aware of her gown's transparency, crossed arms at her chest, touching shoulders with her hands.

Bowser laughed. "Please follow me."