fireflies pt. 1

Minghao's POV:

I hate it. I hate my life. Why do I have to go through this? Everyone hates me. I have no one. Not even my own mom. Ughh.

" Yah! You bastard, where do you think you're going? Huh? "

My step dad yelled at me. I got used it to it as I normally get yelled at by him.

" My room ."

I answer trying to stay calm as possible. He then came over to me and pulled me by my hair.

"Lister here, I said you need to clean the whole house didn't I! So you need to do it! Right now! "

He said. I nodded with tears in my eyes. Why does this happen to me? I then started to clean the house. But it isn't easy when you have 4 spoiled brats as step siblings. They keep on making messes and make me clean up after them. Since I didn't want to get into trouble I do as they ask. Most of their requests are stupid like the vases are in the wrong direction turn them like what? Why is it in the wrong direction? Ugh whatever.
.
.
.
It took me longer than I expected to clean up. After I was done I went to my step dad. "Uhmm. I'm done, sir" I call him sir because he said it was a unpleasant thing if I called him dad when I don't even consider him as one.

" Very well, little boy! Come here, will you?! " he asked in a demanding tone. I know what he's about to do. I went over because I was scared. He then yanked me by my arm harshly and pulled me on his lap. He wrapped his arms around my waist and started to kiss my neck. I felt beyond disgusted. "Sir, I don't think you should do that" I said trying to get off.

"Shut up you slut! Do as I say or your not getting any food for the week" he said in a intense tone. I gulped and nodded terrified. I would rather take his disgusting action on me than to starve for a whole week again. After a few minutes he started to unbutton my shirt and kiss my collarbone. I felt extremely disgusting for letting him touch me like this even though this isn't the first time. Then we heard the front door open great.

" Honey I'm home. "

I heard a voice I was grateful to hear. Step dad then groaned " Ugh. We'll finish this another time" he said before he left. I was relieved that it was over. I quickly got into my room and lock the door. I just went to my bed and cried. You may ask why am I treated like this . Well it all started when I say young. My dad left me almost immediately after I was born. So I was raised by a single mom. It wasn't hard for us because mom was actually rich so we never struggled financially. After years I never thought about ever once meeting my dad since he was a jerk. After I turned 12 my mom remarried to the guy who is my step dad aka Xu Lifeng. At first everything seemed great. But it all ended when mom was diagnosed with cancer. Lifeng didn't even do anything and just left her to die.

I tried everything to secure that my mom will be okay. But after 1 year after she was diagnosed she passed away. Me being devastated would be an understatement. I was depressed. J wouldn't eat, sleep or do anything. Then after a few months after moms death, Lifeng remarried a woman that had 4 children from her past marriage. After she came into my life all hell broke loose.

She was what you call an evil step mom and she changed my step dad. He wasn't the same happy and cheerful man mom had married anymore. And his so called children have been nothing but brats who doesn't know the word no. At least I still have loving friends right? Wrong. It turns out that I was bisexual. I got bullied for it a lot and was called names even by my friends so I had no one. The news managed to reach my house. And when they heard that u was bi my step mom and siblings called me a disgusting faggot. But my step dad found it nice. When he said that I thought he would have supported me but oh was I wrong. He would rape me, and make me do unholy things. I came out when I was 14 and now I'm 17. It's been 3 years. And in those five years my life have just gotten worst day by day.