EPISODE 4

LALISA POV

Wow what a year it has been and am sure it ll only get more hectic from this since the new year was ushered in I have had some photoshoots here and there both solo and as a group but what am most excited about is my schedule during March where I get Paris, Rome and finally Bangkok home I can't tell you how much I miss my family it's been almost two years since I have not gone back home honestly I miss them so much. And I think it's due to fan pressure that yg is allowing me to travel for these brands and visiting because their bad attitude to me is being publicized and they just don't want it to get worse. Am so happy I get to visit Paris and work on some projects with Celine that's been long over due to unnecessary restrictions from my company then I ll visit Rome for bulgari honestly I still feel bad about what happened last where I was denied to attend their event because of covid but others are still traveling how does that even make any sense. Anyways I can't wait to breath some European air and finally visit the hottest country😂 I miss my home damn.

It's the day am off to Paris and it seems am not the only one happy because the fans are busy trending how happy they are for me and that I finally have a busy schedule...they are just too cute sometimes am just like where ll I be without these supportive fans some who have been with me since debut and are still here...am so thankful for them being by my side and loving and supporting me. I reach Paris and just go to my hotel. The weather is so nice I just love France so much this is one of my dream cities to live in once in a while. Everything about it is just so romantic 😂 and the language is just chef's kiss. The next morning we go to celines office where we meet hedi slimane and discuss what need to be done .... He tells me he ll be taking some pictures of me for promotional purposes and advertisements. So we go for outfit selections and fittings after the whole thing Celine team and Peter we go out to grab a bite. Am quite close to peter he is like an older brother to me because of Celine we have gotten a lot closer which am thankful for having such good relationships with people. The next day is the shoot day we shoot until evening making sure everything is done accordingly and having many other options. When we are done I just say thank you and go back to my hotel to rest because tomorrow we are leaving for Rome for bulgari, am so tired that when I hit the shower , eat and then hit my bed it's lights out for me.

We are here honestly Rome has some of the best historical sightings I have ever seen so far...after some touring we decide to go back and rest because tomorrow is about to be a big day as I have to visit the bulgari store. Next morning we start for for bulgari and there are fans at the store it makes me so proud that I have fans even in this country I have never visited before I spend some time with them before we get back to business with the CEO of bulgari Mr Christopher Babin whom I have only met on zoom this is my first time meeting him. He is such a good host we discuss about some projects and he introduces some jewelry to me, we get some pictures in the store for advertisements and he invites me for dinner with the bulgari team which I accept kindly. Because tomorrow I have a shoot for the campaign and editorials for the brand then the other day I have to leave since my schedule is quite tight right now.

In the evening I get ready in a simple casual dinner outfit and set off to the venue. Me and my team reach there and find others there I greet Mr babin as he proceeds to introduce me to everyone present there. I notice a man who seems to have a certain nobility or noble appearance amongst everyone and it's confirmed when Mr babin takes me to introduce me to him him Mr Fredrick Arnault. One of the sons of the richest man in the world honestly I have never met any of them during my work with Celine but jisoo unnie and Rosie did through the brands they work with. Am sitted next to him and I notice he is very polite in the way he answers questions and can maintain a conversation honestly I was nervous on how to communicate with him because he is up but through out the dinner I realize that he is so down to earth and his blue eyes remind me of an ocean or water🤭 I like them....after the dinner we all bid goodbye to everyone and I give Fredrick a hug am just realising he is so tall....anyways we go back to rest.