"HOW I BECAME DEPRESSED "

There lived a very loving and kind hearted girl who is named Mary, Mary is 20 and lived and schooled in Lagos but later moved to ghana when she finished secondary school ,She is very kind hearted and helpful person,but she never opened up to anybody about what ever she is going through she just wants to live her life struggles and problems on her own because she is afraid of being judged, Cursed,depressed but no matter how she tries to avoid every bit of her pain and despair problems would always come for her and she feels she has been cursed....

Mary was,very little when she lost her dad at the age of 13 she was still in primary school when she lost her dad at a very young age Mary's parents struggled a lot to put her and her siblings in school ,her mother was bearing all the sufferings alone after she became a widow..

Growing up, Mary had a friend who was very close to her they'd both visit each other houses and have a good time together but later on Mary wasn't recognised by the her friend again. When Mary entered secondary she met her close friend whose name is Karinah she wanted to sit beside her the first day they both met at secondary school but her friend never allowed her sit but took her to another sit.. Mary felt really bad and decided to make new friends instead after her friend shunned her...

Mary sitting at the front seat and a voice came "Hi what's your name". Mary responds "My name is Mary how about you". "Oh my name is Mia nice to meet you". Mary was naive and she wasn't confident she would always stay quiet the friends she made weren't even better because they also caused problems for her Mary's depression started from loneliness.

Jss1, Jss2, jss3 Mary wasn't doing well in her exams Mary became timid sad , destroyed, depressed because she had no idea why she was reading and not passing the subjects because when she was in primary school she passed her exams and was doing well then all of a sudden every thing changed for Mary..... She would cry all the time her siblings would rain insults on her on every mistakes she made and Mary would cry her eyes out crying that God should help her come out of every difficult situation...

She wrote junior WAec and came out of junior school and hopes for a better grade because she isn't a failure Mary could spell write dictate and all but she wasn't getting good grades, Mary felt depressed.