"The Crucible Journey"

When issues began to befall Mary, and she thought her friend Meeta would become someone she was really close with. But she betrayed Mary , Mary felt disturbed and suicide was her option she has tried to cut her self ,but she Calmed her self down and she burst into tears The guy that broke up with her was her first date and it didn't go well for her so she wiped her tears and decided to move on with her life.

Her life crumbled but she was strong to overcome it, Mary continued to grow beautifully and she was disturbed because she was looking slim, and younger than her age but she learned to accept it because she is a very beautiful girl. After her first break up she totally changed and people, her family wondered why but she was still who she was. Who was she? She is a kind hearted person,a helpful person and she is also generous.

Mary wanted to live a normal life ,she wanted to hangout with friends and go out at her own free will but she didn't have that privilege she was always indoors with her small phone , watching videos and chatting with some friends on WhatsApp and Facebook and she became happy on her own. Mary met a guy whose name was Kelvin Mary and kelvin became friends ,not knowing Kelvin was a bad person and he wanted to use Mary and dump her so he was being a cool guy for the moment when they became really close.

Kelvin , would send Mary weird stickers and stuffs,as a naive girl Mary let what he was doing move her , I wouldn't lie Mary was dumb and wasnt herself again after she met kelvin .Mary made an Enormous Mistake in her life and she regretted every bit of it later. She had an intimate relationship with Kelvin who has manipulated and lured her into doing what she would regret the most , Mary was dumb and she didn't know if she was a virgin or not , not until she made that very big mistake by sleeping with Kelvin Mary cried all the time when she remembers what she had done and decided to calm her self down. Kelvin disflowered Mary and she became miserable. She wanted to end her life because of the big Mistake she has involved her self in, Kelvin only used her to quench his thirst for sex and not in any intention to date her she became miserable and useless she cried and she was traumatised.

She decided to confide,in one of her close friends and she healed When Mary's mom found out about what she did , she rained insults on Mary and Mary didn't get a chance to open up because of the embarrassment, she felt really useless and at that moment suicide was really her best option. But she tried so many times and she couldn't.

She started overthinking, and she became depressed alone she cried alot but noone sees the innocence in her eyes they only see the mistakes,she has made and they rain insults on her it was a painful experience ,in her life and she didn't heal she would always stay in the dark and cry her eyes out because it was too much for her.

Mary graduated from secondary school, hoping to enter university immediately but her family didn't let her enter they always said she was a failure she would go to uni and fail , So many negative comments so she stayed home after a week she finally got a job as a makeup intern in Ghana Accra mary became excited but another problem is about to befall her like she was CURSED........

She got a job as a Makeup intern, she did the job wrongly her assistant boss says Mary wasn't confident and hurtful words get to her easily and she felt sad that she wasn't doing it well and she tried to become better but the job didn't end well for her and she got sacked. That was her first ever job and it didn't work well for her.

She went back to her depressed self , she pretends to be happy around her family but she is not she doesn't open up to anyone they would always use the job that she lost to insult her and all the mistakes she has made. She always cried alone but no one sees and no one cares. Whilst Mary relocated to Accra she decided to make tiktok videos whenever she feels down.

And that is what she did her sister got her a phone and the phone is her only friend. Mary didn't have freedom nor privacy with her phone at all because they would always collect it and read her messages when there is a bad thing there they hit Mary and insult her , calling her a prostitute but deep down Mary knew she will never be any of that she is just cruising with her friends and didn't mean any bad stuff but nobody would understand.

Life goes on as less problems approached her and she tries everything possible to avoid them but they keep coming , Mary and her sister had a fight and her own blood sister called her a prostitute and a Bastàrd ,Mary was in a lot of pain and she cried all the mistakes she has made was added to the insults Mary felt really bad and hurt.

She would always get insulted that she comes online at night. Mary's brother would hit her and collect her phone ,the only person she feels she wants to talk to always was mistreating her so bad and she didn't know who to be close with anymore and she finally accepted that she deserves to be alone.

After 2months, Mary and her mom began to start a new church were they have youth meetings on Monday. Mary met a guy in church that comes for her every Mondays Mary was so excited that atleast she gets to make friends. Mary made alot of friends in church and was happy.

Later on , The guy that takes Mary to church decided to date Mary because he likes her Mary wasn't ready for any relationship and she doesn't like unclean guys , and guys that likes sex too much but the church guy brought out rules that made Mary loose interest but he doesn't know that it was because of his rules she lost interest. Then the guy met someone else and moved on, Mary was jealous but at the same time happy because no guy that loves u will bring stupid rules all in the name of relationship.

Part 4❤️