"Beyond the shadows"

The struggles became severe , when Mary continued failing her exams . Mary was so embarrassed her siblings rained more insults on her Mary cried and cried out a lot hoping she would get out of the problems but it keeps coming Mary didn't know what to do neither was she opening up with any body Mary just wanted to be alone even if suicide was the best option she would not try it...

As a child Mary was being rough handled and manipulated during her childhood which had to do with sexual intercourses It became depressing because of peer pressure and the kind of friends she made in her neighborhood Mary had a friend which was named Efioma who was an akwa ibom girl she would always find a way to manipulate Mary to things that are devilish and stupid

One faithful day ,Mary and Efioma wanted to go and get something, Efioma asked Mary to go with her and Mary did. Efioma was buying what she wants to buy ,when she stole biscuits from the shop and deep it into her pocket she lured Mary into doing so but Mary was caught at that moment and trouble started. Mary tried to explain that she wasn't a thief and she didn't take the stuff she thought Efioma told her to take It because she wanted to buy because Mary would never steal biscuits and sweet knowing fully well that she can afford it instead of stealing but Mary's mother beat her and Mary shed tears but she loves her mother no matter what....

More problems came in and came in Mary felt she was bad luck and wasn't worth any thing good in life because she was always a bad person in everyone's story... Marys academics were too poor and she finally finished secondary school but she wasn't happy with her results in secondary school she was ashamed of her self.. but nonetheless life goes on

Mary grew beautifully, but she was still her depressed self she puts on a fake smile for people to think she is happy but deep down she is tired of life.Family issues problem one another made her soo depressed and lost hope in her self.

After all the problems, she has gone through she decided to live a happy life and she met a guy who was named Robert she really liked her online boyfriend, he was handsome and good looking , Mary liked him very much and when they started chatting with each other they fell deeply in love with each other when she met his female friends who claims they have known each other since childhood.

Mary met the girl who was named Meeta, and they became close friend's she would come and visit mary and chill with her but after Mary and Meeta met since, they have become close, mary was free to tell her anything and etc...
Not knowing the guy Mary met also asked the girl out and when she told Mary , mary became jealous bitterdly ,but she never made it obvious hearing that the girl accepted when she knew Mary and her long time friend were dating, issues came Mary was accused of dating another guy while he was dating her . Mary felt that he knew what he was doing because, he was a play boy, Meeta got involved and caused them to breakup then Mary Never spoke to Meeta again . So many issues and problems was just coming it was so depressing Mary cried alot.

Part 3