~{The Ungodly Machine}~

PREVIOUSLY ON ESCAPE THE NIGHT...

I hosted a party my estate which only exists in the year 1920. There, a friend was murdered by the evil force that haunts it.

[SHANE DEATH]

"What the heck is going on?" Oli exclaimed confused.

"He said he was poisoned!" Beatrice announced to the group.

We now have to recover four mysterious artifacts if we want to get back to 2016.
~
~
~
~
Months Before The Guests Arrived...

A man wearing a black cloak with a mask walks into the basement of the house

A man wearing a black cloak with a mask walks into the basement of the house. A scientist is standing at a control center playing with different colored connectors trying to get the machine to work. Once he flips a lever above the connectors, lights flicker on causing the scientist to smile. "Please don't do this, please!" a young man begged while chained up. "Shut up" the scientist retorted back busy with the machine. "We didn't do anything!" a young woman pleaded who is also chained up, the scientist filled with rage "Shut up, I need, I need to think!" saying picking up a blueprint.

The cloaked man moved toward the scientist "It's time" he told him, the scientist turning around facing the man. The scientist walking by a clear tub with a chained skeleton surrounded by faint black smoke. He picks up a syringe from the table walking over to the young man, injecting him, then doing the same to the young woman. Them pleading, begging not to but it was too late. He released the young college students from their chains putting them into clear chambers, locking them in. Them weakly banging the chamber to let them out but the scientist just walks over to where we was before looking back at the cloaked man, him nodding toward the scientist. He flips a lever turning on the machine, electricity starts emerging from the machine and attaching onto the outside of the chambers. The chambers begin to fill with black smoke as the clear tub with the skeleton begins to fill with a black liquid. The scientist moves next to the man as the smoke completely fills the tubes killing the young man and woman. Then this creature pops out from the tub screaming "We'll need more" the man says to the scientist "The machine needs to be recharged. It requires more electricity than a small city" the scientist replied as the creature stood up. "Try using this" the man said setting one of the artifacts on the table next to them.

"Once I place the object in the machine, it may be impossible to retrieve" He told the man, the creature pulling at her chain against her neck "It's better that way" the man said.
~
~
~
~
~
We make it back inside after the car blew up everyone is scared, shocked, confused on what just happened. All of us sitting down at a table in the library now realizing without the car we are stuck here. "Here's the thing, I'm trying to get back to 2016. We've got to find the four artifacts, or we can't go home. That's really what is comes down to" Matt stated "Well somebody's gonna die. Maybe we could just decide who gon' die" GloZell suggested which everyone voiced what they thought about her idea. All of this yelling is giving me a headache.