~{Receiving A Telegram}~

[JOEY POV]

I walk up to my record player and play some tunes while thinking to myself. "I started having dreams. About a house. A house that was built without hands. And then one day I received a letter and it became mine" I walked over to my closet and get dressed in a suit while flashbacks of that day run threw my mind over and over again. 

"Life had been breathed into a fantasy. But now it won't let me sleep until I invite others." I continued to think while I finished getting dressed and walking over to a window looking outside. After a while I sat down and start writing invitations to my friends.

[BEATRICE POV]

I have been sitting at my desk for hours editing, trying to finish my new video that comes out in 2 days. I thought I was done with it but after watching it I didn't like how it looked so me being me had to restart the whole thing. Back to square one I go, that is until I hear a knock on my door. I thought it was my food I ordered so I stood up and made my way to the door. Once I open the door I see this young lady wearing a busser outfit that looked like to be from the 1900s "Telegram for Miss Swanson" she said holding a card for me "Oh, thank you" I said then she turned around and left. I closed the door and walked over to my couch, opened the letter and read it.

"To my esteemed friends. I have acquired an illustrious estate through the death of a distant relative who I've never met. I thought it only fitting that I invite you all to attend a dinner party on its grounds. It will certainly be a night to remember. However the estate is quite peculiar. It only exists in the year 1920. To enter its grounds, you must be dressed entirely with clothing of that era. If you are carrying anything from the modern world, the house will simply never appear for you. And not only your clothing, but your attitude must reflect the time. I have included your unique characteristics on the back of this invitation. My driver will pick you up and take you on a road that can only be driven by his mysterious time traveling automobile. Then almost like magic, the place will appear."

After reading it I turn over the invitation to find my role as the Flapper. Lucky for Joey I had a Flapper outfit ready for a future video so this is perfect. After finishing my makeup and hair and putting the final touches to my outfit I heard a car horn meaning Joey's driver must be here. I walk outside and see him, he was kind enough to open the car door for me and I got in. 

Now it's time for a party that will be one to remember.
~
~
~
~

Hopefully you enjoyed this short chapter and get ready for the remainder of the book 

As always love you guys

Peace

-K