Episode 12 Goalpost

On the screen, President J Wilson began a speech to the people as WW3 began.

Micheal J Wilson: My fellow Americans, World War 3 has been locked in the world. Yesterday, there was an Intervention of the EU in East Germany. Frankfurt requested the EU rapid-response team to Berlin to end the crisis after they failed to carry out the EU's orders. Then By late November, the Soviet Baltic Fleet planned to land in the port city of Rostock in Northern Germany. Then VDV bypass the NATO surveillance station in Poland. Since the Cold War between West and East on the streets of Berlin. In March 2nd, 2045, the nuclear Conflict will be mankind's last. But we want to make this a more peaceful world.

TV news: Nuclear war has begun, as all civilians must go to the bunkers, once the missile impact.

The German KSK is located in Hamburg. A KSK commander sends a distress video feed.

KSK Commander: This is KSK Commander. My men were under attack by East Troops and Neo-Soviets!

The satellite locates, the remaining fleet strike group led by USS Elias Walker had move to Article circle to investigate the mysterious while they were fighting. Then the Called from EBCV in Belgium.

EBCV Commander: This is Commander, the Neo-Soviet Union has launched the attack on German, and now moving towards fast it could, Italy, and the rest of Europe.

Overlord: Roger. The attacks were crippled our defense by Neo-Soviet Union missile and pave the way for an invasion. We need to hit them now with everything we've got and we cannot lose more casualties.

Battle Captain: Sir, we've lost contact with the delegation in Hamburg.

Overlord: Is there any chance, To have Special Mission unit in the area we can requestion.

Battle Captain: Commander, got a 75th Ranger Regiment and Delta Force.

The satellite picks up a Delta Force unit and 75th Ranger regiment with Overlord.

Battle Captain: Overlord, to Metal 0-1 is up on green SAT along with Cowboy 4-1.

Portraits of Delta Team Metal led by Paul and his unnamed members and 75th Ranger regiment led by TYR alongside with XM4 and  Tempus Razorback

Paul: This is Paul - understand we are OPCON to you, over.

TYR (Tex Vlad): I read you. This is Second battalion, 75 Ranger Regiment, TYR, acting commander of Cowboy 4-1, over.

Overlord: Glad to have you in our corner, Paul and Tex.

The map shows five C-130 troop carriers fly to Hamburg from the US East Coast.

Overlord: The objective are being re-routed for Hamburg, We've got a principal level hostage rescue.

Locating the World Peace Delegation in Hamburg, Delta Force and 75th Ranger Regiment is given "Hostage rescue order: U.S. Vice President, codename: Goalpost"

Paul: Who is it?

Overlord: The Vice president

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Goalpost

October 6th 2047

XM4 (Ramirez)

75th Ranger Regiment-Delta Force Joint operation

Hamburg, Germany

Delta Force and US Army Rangers are being sent to Hamburg on V-280 Valor, V-22 and UH-60 and U.S Navy LCACs and they are taking fire from flak and anti-air fire.