Episode 15 Revelations

Chernov: Taylor, my friend... tell me... what is left to believe in, when you are betrayed, by your own?

A scene shows microfiche with twenty-four hours left in the US countdown to nuclear fourth strike.

Chernov: When all that you are, all you have done, is buried beneath the lies and deceit of corrupt men. I will die in this wretched place. The only thing that keeps me alive, is the thirst for vengeance. They must be stopped, Taylor. Ivan Makarov... Raul Whihelm... David Archer... Khristenko... ALL MUST die.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROOM 10

Interrogator 2: It's no use! We're out of time!

Interrogator: We can't give up. He was at prison. He knows how to translate the codes. He's heard the broadcasts which we know contain the location. It's all in his head somewhere. He does know where it is!

Interrogator 2: We have to get to the bunker! The nuclear strike begins at Phase 4! You've tried everything!

Interrogator: Not yet... I have one more card to play.

The door opens and Jack Mason enters the room.

Jack: Get out of here, Chernikov. Tell them I've failed.

Interrogator 2 (Chernikov): You want to die with him? Your choice.

He gets up and leaves with Cole, Jack approaches FTac Recon, 

Jack: DAMMIT!

...then loses control and shoves a TV off it's shelf, smashing it.

Jack: WHY CAN'T YOU REMEMBER ANYTHING?!

He violently shakes FTac Recon.

Jack: Chernov's DEAD, Taylor! Do you hear me?!!! HE'S DEAD!!!... Chernikov's right, we're out time. Neo-Soviet union and allies fucked you up... I know you... you're not a traitor.

He unties FTac Recon's left hand. As was untying the right hand, FTac Recon clenches his fast and punches, Jack, knocking him down into the TVs and smashes several of them before collapsing on the floor. He unties his right and staggers from the room. FTac Recon hears echoes of prior missions in his head.

ROOM 10

FTac Recon (Taylor)

June 17th 2051

Interrogator: *voiceover* The numbers, Taylor. What do they mean? Where are they broadcast from?

FTac Recon (Taylor): The numbers... what... what the heck... are they saying?...

???: *in his mind* Get your hold yourself kid, wake up.

Number: *voiceover*6. 11. 21...

In his memories, FTac Recon pictures Chernov giving him the dossier.

FTac Recon (Taylor): Chernov... where are you... Chernov...

He sees flashes of Aiden and Kraken Swift Squad searching a room. He pushes trhough a double door.

FTac Recon (Taylor): *voiceover* Raul was there... we had to kill Raul! I... keep... hearing... the fucking.... numbers... all over my head!

???: *in his mind* Kid wake up, this isn't about Chernov, what he said, that he is dead.

Khristenko: *voiceover* You... Again... I should have eliminated you in Prison.

Ivan Makarov: *voiceover* Wait a few moments... let him rest. When he regains consciousness Double the guards.