Secret ending

Somewhere in distant future 2093 (before second Belian Island incident) 

FTac Recon or Taylor walked to the bathroom, checking himself on the mirror, then he noticed on his bag, was a video record on his IDroid, before he played the record, he looked through the mirror of himself of Solid Snake image of himself then side camera switch to unknown civilization boy who has silver hair and finally John Taylor. He snapped himself then he grabbed the IDroid and started playing hearing a male voice.

Video record [Play]

Hey Taylor listen, ... if your hearing this, that means, I'm no longer be with you..., but you got your support, your comrades, S T-Doll, some good people with you support and T-Doll aswell. Taylor, since your the Solid Snake host... your history, our history remains hidden in the shadows within you. The story of Ghost moves forward to you Taylor... but this story of Ghost of Walkers family bloodlines has to come to end... ever since the World War 4. I need to ask you Taylor... you change the future to end Rosstarism and start on your legacy, the Ghost of our legends will live within you FTac Recon. From there on, you can carry on our legacy wherever you go, you have to carry our walker family name. Thank you... Taylor, my friend, from here on out, this David "Hesh" Walker.

-David Hesh Walker

A/N: 1: 44 - 3-26

Taylor smirk, after the video record played, Taylor place the IDroid to the tape, starting to record to his friends, S T-Doll his comrades, T-Dolls and others they will know Walkers Family bloodlines has come to end, and from there on, Taylor formerly known as FTac Recon, will carry on their Walkers family bloodline about Ghost within him, he will carry Walkers name and world know that Walkers bloodline will return. After sending his comrades and T-Dolls, Taylor looked at the mirror of images of Alex Mason, boy from unknown civilization, Solid Snake and John Taylor behind him in the mirror, he then...

...smash the mirror with broken pieces of mirror of images of Taylor himself to be... and on the background was filled with smoke. He smiled glance at the broken mirror. Know Taylor become what he must do to change to future to end the Rosstarism. He walked away as smoke in background appeared and scene faded black

end theme