Episode 16 The Redemption

The Hologram monitor depicts two hours and 30 minutes until Nuclear War phase 4.

Michael J Wilson: *Voiceover* We are in grave danger from the communists. Our freedom, our very way of life is at risk.

It shows, Raul Whihelm, Khristenko, and David Archer (Declared dead), are crossed out, and Dima Chernov is labelled deceased with his Soviet certificate of death.

Ivan Makarov: Our plan to strike at the very heart of the entire nation is now in motion.

Chernov: He must be stopped, Taylor.

Hampton: He has no fear, no conscience, no weakness.

Then the countdown is about to start phase 4 nuclear war.

Raul: All across Worldwide Nation, Ivan Makarov has a sleeper cell waiting for the signal to release Nova-6.

Michael J Wilson: I'm told you are the best we have. Anywhere.

Hologram monitor depicts map of Mediterranea Sea: A surviving US navy fleet alongside New Federation destroyers heading to Mediterranea Sea border near France, Spain and Italy after the WW3 ended in June 19th 2031. The surviving US navy fleet deployed V-280, Valor and VTOL towards Chinese destroyers.

Chernov: Ivan Makarov... Khristenko.... David Archer... Raul Whihelm.

Michael J Wilson: You will need to be.

A dossier of V-280 Valor's passengers, FTac Recon, BR Ranger Squad, Lion Force, Jack and Chernikov.

Chernov: These 'men' must die.

Michael J Wilson: Agent Taylor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mediterranea Sea

FTac Recon (Taylor)

Mediterranea Sea

June 20th 2051

Chernikov: *COMMS* Alpha, we've got a visual on the Chengdong, the destroyer.

Jack: *COMMS* Roger that, Yankee One.

Chernikov: *COMMS* Beginning approach.

FTac Recon, alongside BR Ranger Squad and Jack fly up in V-280 towards the Chinese destroyer Chengdong. Many other Tiltrotor and helicopter aid them to destroy the deck and help Chernikov's crew and Lion Force.

Jack: Taylor - your stick.

FTac Recon use the stick to control the Tiltrotor.

BAS-B (Gabriel): Despite the War ended, we have one final war to finished.

Jack: He's right, we no longer ignored the government, we now on our own, to help the CIA, and US including the president aswell.

Jack: And now, we break the treaty, and we don't break, we break those enemy of those who threaten the entire nations.

(A/N: 0:00 - 2:40)

The G.H.O.S.T. and CIA worked together to destroyed the broadcast station ignoring other governments except United States and New Federations who loyal to the G.H.O.S.T. Then the G.H.O.S.T. and CIA encountered the Chinese destroyer Chengdong, the type 055 destroyer on the middle of the ocean.