Phantom & Aurora 🌸❤️ [Request]

Aurora POV: "Phantom pleeasse, Lemme paint ur nails!" I whine for the 100th time as I bounce on my heels. "Why though?" He asks me. "BEcaUSe. I wanna." He just looks down at me for a little longer, thinking of his answer. "Fine." He finally responds. "Yay!"

"Can you paint them black?" He asked me. "No. I'm painting them purple." I say back. "B-bu-" I put a finger over his lips. "Purple." He stays silent for another moment. "Actually yea." :)

Phantom POV: "It's cold." I say as she begins to paint my nails, the nail polish was cold as she dragged the brush over my nails turning them into a deep purple. It actually looked a lot nicer than black would've been.

I just sit in silence watching her paint my nails, it was nice... "Aurora." Her ears perk up as she hears me call her name, she pauses the brush again and looks up at me.  "Have you ever tasted nail polish?" She looks at me in confusion for a bit as she continue painting my nails, "No..?" She say back slightly hesitant. 

"Well it tastes horrible." I state. "Wh- how do you even know??" She asks genuinely curious how I would know that. "What?" I ask like there's nothing wrong with it. "How-" I her cut off .

"I tasted some." I deadpan as she also pauses the brush just looking up at me, probably thinking 'what the fuck.' ._.

Aurora POV: "you're a very interesting creature-" I say, and I begin painting his other hand, dipping the brush back into the little bottle occasionally 

"Phantom, you can't eat everything that makes you wonder if it tastes good." I look up at him. "Says the one that eats sponges." He says back as I look up at him for a moment. "Hey- that was once." I say nodding and I finish up with the nail polish.

I put the brush back in the bottle twisting it shut. "Almost done." I say grabbing a top-coat bottle.  "Wait." Phantom quickly says, I look up at him pausing what I'm doing. "Can you make them glittery?" He asks me. "Oooo that's even better!" :D

...

The end :)