Mountain x Sodo 🔞 NSFW

AAAAAAAA I'VE NEVER WRITTEN SMUT BEFORE BARE WITH MEE, also lemme know if it was any good. 🥺

Only thoughts are Mountain and Sodo passionately fucking.

Smut ahead ⬇️

.

..

...

....

...

..

.

Sodo POV: I let out an audible 'oof' when Mountain threw me onto his bed. Mountain smirked as he climbed on top of me. "Oh did that hurt?" He said teasingly as he chuckled, using his legs to spread mine as he hovered over me. "No." I respond, the heat in my body rising slowly.

"Good, because I'm about to make it hurt." Mountain almost growled as he took both of my wrists into one of his hands and pinned them above my head, he began kissing the base of my neck roughly, making his way up to my ear, biting the lobe gently as the heat in my body began to rise even more.

I let out a groan as I extended my neck to the side, giving him easier access, Mountain grinned. he stopped kissing my neck and let my wrists go, and he moved his hand down to my belt as he began to undo it. I didn't show any resistance, letting him do what he wanted with me.

Mountain POV: I tossed Sodo's belt aside then started to undo his shirt buttons. Sliding it off of his shoulders before tossing it aside too, I then started to lift my own shirt as my eyes locked with Sodo's lust filled ones as he stared at my body.

After I had removed my shirt Sodo had started to eagerly undo my belt, I grab his wrists with both my hands preventing him. "Patience Firefly.." I mutter as I push him into the mattress more, my body between his legs, pinning him down with my body and holding his sides as he groaned, annoyed with me for stopping him, he wrapped his tail around my thigh.

Could feel the heat from his body as I began to kiss the base of his neck again. He brought one of his hands around the back of my head pulling me even more into him, he extended his neck again for me. I smirked as I started to suck on his neck, leaving a few hickies. "I want everyone to know you're mine." I whisper into his ear, biting his neck, not hard enough to leave a mark though.

Sodo POV: My breath hitched as Mountain began grinding his hardened self into my thigh. "Just fuck me." I say into his ear. Mountain grinned again, "I plan to. But only if you're a good boy for me." He growled into my ear, as he stopped his movements. I'm silent for a moment before answering him. "Y-Yea..I'll be a good boy."

He smirked. "You better be." He said as he smashed his lips against mine. I moaned into the rough kiss, closing my eyes. He ran his hands down my sides, eventually resting them on my hips as he continued to roughly kiss me. He gripped my hips as he kissed me, sliding his tongue in between my lips deepening the kiss. I couldn't help but moan more frequently into the kiss now.

Mountain smirked as his tongue battled with mine, he proceeded to run his hands back up my sides as he pressed himself into me more. He wrapped his arms tightly around my waist as he continued to explore my mouth, his tongue only getting more aggressive in the kiss as he drank up each and very one of my moans. I heard Mountain let out a grunt as I ran a hand through his hair and gripped a handful.

Mountain POV: The feel of Sodo's hand running through my hair felt nice, I squeeze his waist as the kiss becomes more passionate. My tongue began exploring Sodo's mouth more, as I was trying to find every crevice in there. I held Sodo even tighter against myself, my hand going from his waist to his thigh.

I held Sodo's thigh as tightly as I could before I proceeded to pick him up and put him on top of my lap. While still kissing him. I was now sitting up on my knees keeping Sodo as close to my chest as he straddled in my lap, his legs tightly wrapped around my waist, his hands gripping my shoulders for support. I smirked as Sodo's legs wrapped around me, his ass pressed against my clothed dick.

The two of us were still locked in an intense and passionate kiss as I held his ass. Finally I broke the kiss pulling away, a string of saliva between our lips as both of us take a deep inhale for air. Sodo's breathless and before he can even react to anything I pin him back down to the bed, stripping him of his pants.

Leaving the fire ghoul in only his boxers now. I stared in awe for a bit before, his chest rising and falling. I began to undo my own pants, discarding them completely.

Sodo POV: I laid there under Mountain as he just stared at my body. "You're so beautiful." He said as he moved his hands to slide my boxers off, releasing my hardened cock. He brought his hands to his own boxers which were pretty tight and had a damp spot due to his excitement, his eyes never leaving my body.

He discarded his own boxers, his own length finally springing free already leaking pre-cum. I almost whimpered at the sight. "Enjoying the view?" Mountain asked smirking, I nodded. he reached over me to the nightstand, opening a drawer and grabbing the lube. I raised my knees, spreading my legs and exposing myself for him.

Mountain kept grinning as he opened the bottle and generously lubing his fingers up. "Now then, let's get this show on the road." He said to me before he inserted two fingers into me, stretching me out. I gripped the sheets a little, as my breath hitched in my throat.

"Oh fuck.." I mumbled. I let out whimpers as I felt his fingers move in and out of me, scissoring them, curling them. Fuck it felt amazing. He then slowly started to picked up the speed.

Mountain POV: I kept the pace of my fingers steady, slowly picking up the speed as I stretched Sodo out for me. I leaned down beside Sodo's head, "Good boy." I whispered as I picked up the pace. I saw Sodo's hands clench around the sheets tighter. As he whimpered.

After I had prepped him enough I pulled my fingers out of him, I put more lube into my hand and began to stroke and myself up before I started. I gripped his hips, leaning over him, pulling him closer to me as his tail coiling around my thigh again as I lined up and began to press my cock into his tight self. he clawed at the sheets and he let out a small cry.

My length stretching him far as he squirm beneath me. "You okay?" I ask him as I pause for a moment awaiting his response. "M-mm..Y-yea." When I bottomed out, his back arched and he grabbed my horns, gripping them tightly as he slowly adjusted.

I let out a pleased groan then leaned down and began to kiss his face, neck cheeks before he nodded, giving me the green flag to start moving. kept the pace slow at first, keep my eyes on him watching for any signs of pain as I gradually pick up the pace. Sodo was gonna be fucked out of his mind after this.

...

Pt 2?