Rain x Sodo 🔞❤️ [Request]

reeHhehzehEhhehe I love this ship 😍😍

Hi I'm fine.

Smut ahead ⬇️ mdni

It's long 😏😏 2122 words!

.

..

...

....

...

..

.

Sodo POV: who cares how we ended up like this because I don't. I had my body pressed up against his from behind, one hand gently squeezing his neck the other resting on his hip. "Undo your belt." I demand into his ear, squeezing his neck more.

He froze, his breath was shaky and looked like he was about to melt. I knew just how much he liked when I got all dominate and rough with him. Without saying anything more, he obeyed and did as I asked starting to undo his belt. "Good boy..~" I say gently nipping at his earlobe and squeezing his hip a little.

His breath grew heavier when I squeezed his hip. I could tell he was a total mess and he enjoyed it. "H-heh.." He nervously managed, he just kept his gaze up at the ceiling. I snaked my hand from his hips to his pants zipper, I unzipped it and spit on my hand before I slid my hand into his pants, grasping his hard cock covered by his boxers.

Rain POV: I shivered slightly when I felt his hand wrap around my hard aching dick. I had goosebumps all over my body and I trembled even more. I was now completely at Sodo's mercy, wanting nothing more than to please him right now. My breath was now very shaky. I was in heaven.. Or maybe hell but it was either one of those, who cares? It just felt good.

My breath became heavier as he started to stroke me. My breath became quicker and my head started to tilt back a bit more now, as I already looking up at the ceiling. I was completely under his control, I let him have his way with me every time.

I saw out of the corner of my eye him just smirking at me before biting my shoulder making me let out a muffled moan as I felt him sinking his fangs into me. He moved his hand quicker. You could practically see my heart beating out of my chest from how hard it was pounding. I had never felt so powerless before in my life, and liked it. I'd had never wanted something so badly before either..

I was getting so close to cumming, I wasn't even thinking about anything at all. My mind went completely blank and was just letting the sensations consume my entire body. I also didn't realize how loud I was moaning right now. But I didn't care.

Sodo POV: I heard his breath hitch as I tightened the grip on his neck. My hand moved faster as he was getting even closer to finishing, but it was starting to become harder for him to breathe with my grip. Still he was taking in all of the sensation for as long as he could right now.

He was so close to his peak, just a little bit closer and he was there. He didn't realize it just yet but I was not letting him cum right now, not like this obviously. When I felt he was about to cum I took my hand away and wiped it on his shoulder before I shoved him onto the bed. He turned to land on his back.

He was just left panting and shaking hard. His breath was heavy and his face was red as he laid there. Just laying on the bed made his heart race even more, everything was all too sensitive now and he could feel himself starting to lose control.

"W-w.. What-" He couldn't finish his sentence because his breath broke and his voice went a bit shaky. "Why'd you stop..?" He said, looking up at me. Pouting a bit.