Mountain x Swiss x Rain 🔞 PT.1

Ehehehe he he (trans masc Rain)

just- uhm yea. Idk why this took so long, I had writers block, track, multiple field trips, chores, other shit, therapy  trying to catch up on so much missed sleep and uhhhhhhhh yea, and I couldn't write on the bus bc my city's roads are fucked.

Word count: 2430 (ton of typos)

Smut bellow ⬇️⬇️⬇️

.

..

...

....

...

..

.

3RD POV: The library of the ministry. Rain was in the library reading a book in one of the black leather chairs as a hand reached up behind him grabbing his shoulder from behind. "Boo" Mountain said with a soft smile looking down at him. Rain flinched, Mountain smiles softly again giggling at him as he comes around in front of him "oh I'm sorry my dear didn't mean to scare ya" he says ruffling up the water ghouls hair a bit with a smile on his face.

"That was mean." Rain says. "I was just trying to greet you, my dear" Mountain chuckles softly walking to the chair beside him and sitting down with a smile on his face "what are you reading today? Is it any good?" The earth ghoul asks. "Yea- I keep reading the same sentience over and over though." Rain says. Mountain sighs softly..his tail wraps around Rain's leg..The library's door opens and Swiss walks in and walks up behind Mountain "what are you nerds talking about?" Swiss asks looking at the two of them.

"Books." Rain replies. "bORing." Swiss rolls his eyes. "That's just cause you never read." The earth ghoul says, tilting his head back to look at the Multi ghoul. "I read- sometimes." "Text messages?" Rain teases, Swiss glanced up at Rain while rubbing his face "that counts as reading" Swiss says with a small grumble while Mountain chuckles.

"you only read texts cause you have no life Swiss" Mountain says with a smirk which only lead to Mountain getting his hair ruffled roughly by Swiss. "Hey watch it!" Mountain says trying to get Swiss to stop messing with his hair as the two playfully fight each other for a sec before Swiss sits down in mountain's lap and smiles softly at Rain.

Rain was sunk into his chair behind his book glancing at Swiss with a hint of jealousy..Swiss notices him glancing at him sitting on the giant's lap and he wraps his arms around Mountain's neck with a smirk and a glance at the water ghoul.."what's the matter Rain? Jealous~?" "N-no..shut up!" Rain exclaimed.

Mountain looks at Rain and smiles but keeps quiet, a mischievous smirk on his face "oh I must have hit a nerve~" Swiss says in a soft seductive tone while leaning his head on Mountain's shoulder as Mountain's tail is wrapped around his waist. Mountain smiles as he rubs Swiss's thigh gently while Swiss runs his fingers through the giant's hair

"oh look at Rainy boy being jealous..~" Swiss says with a soft smirk on his face while Rain's jealously grows. Swiss chuckles softly and smiles "oh come now I know you're jealous Rainy, you want Mounty's attention~" Swiss laughs softly as he gently rubs mountain's cheek while Mountain just smiled and kept quiet. "A-And if I do..?" Rain manages as he sinks even further into his chair hiding behind his book blushing.

Swiss smiles softly while wrapping his hands in the back of Mountain's neck pulling the giant flush up against his body smirky softly and rubbing his cheek with his thumb "then that means you're a jealous little boy who wants a big strong man to hold onto him~" Swiss says with a seductive chuckle while Mountain stays quiet with a mischievous smirk on his face. "I- I can to find A-Aether or Dew." Rain says standing up, closing his book and putting it on the side-table walking away before he is pulled into Mountain's lap also by the earth ghoul's tail.