xi. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝

TW! Sexual content, unprotected sex, lots of praise, breeding and size kink, loss of virginity, dub-con (maybe? idk), Rigel is drunk but barely, violent thoughts.

ཐིཋྀ . ˚ ᡣ𐭩‧₊˚⋅ ✭ ₊˚⊹

It was violent and diabolic and desperate.

Rigel's lips were soft, like I knew they would be, but they smashed mine with so much force that I almost couldn't tell. He tasted like cinnamon, whisky and cigarettes, and in that moment, I knew that he had ruined me to anyone else.

He kissed with his entire body.

There wasn't an inch of me that wasn't touching his and the contact set my body on fire for an entirely different reason than before.

I had kissed other boys before, sure, but nothing could ever compare to this. To him.

I ran my fingers through his hair and oh my God, why was it so soft? It didn't make sense, but nothing about him did.

Then he fucking moaned into my mouth.

It was a low, rumbling sound that sent tremors all over my body and shook every fiber of my being like a catastrophic earthquake. I needed to bottle it up so I could listen to it every time I wanted to.

Rigel's hands were all over, there was no escape.

Without giving me time to think, he lowered his body a little just to grab the back of my thighs, pulling me into his arms. My legs wrapped around his hips, and I couldn't repress the moan the escaped my mouth when I felt his bulge pressed against my core.

God, what a deja vu.

Steading us with one hand on the wall next to my head, his insatiable mouth went down my neck.

"Rigel..." I moaned softly, my hands gripping his raven hair.

His fingers held my thigh hard enough to bruise, but it hurt so good. That was the problem with him, wasn't it? It all hurt too fucking good.

He pulled us away from the wall, and made his way upstairs, his mouth never leaving my skin, bruising me all over my collar. After we got to his room, he locked the door and dropped me on his bed, finally looking at me.

Rigel was a mess.

His lips were red and his hair had never been so chaotic. It was the prettiest sight.

Neither of us was thinking straight, at least that's what I told myself, so it all happened too fast. He was suddenly on top of me, clinging onto my waist and thighs for dear life, almost like he was afraid I would get away.

His rough hands pulled my top and night-shorts desperately, leaving me only in my underwear. Rigel didn't even try to hide his gaze, it roamed throughout my whole body, and I felt my face hot, the embaressement suddenly hitting me with force.

"Fuck..." he whispered.

I tried to hide my breasts with my hands, but he roughly pushed them away, pinning them to the matress.

"Don't you fucking dare", he said looking deeply into my eyes. "Don't fucking dare to hide away from me."

I couldn't think, I couldn't even breathe properly. I felt like I was going to die if he stopped touching me.

"I-" I was interrupted when his mouth lowered to meet my chest, his slender fingers playing with my nipples, my wrists now free. He bit one of them harsly, licking it right after to numb the pain. "My God."

One of his hands grabbed me by my lower back, arching me against him and pulling my chest closer to his lips. I was already a mess, and then I felt him rubbing his rock-hard cock agains my thigh. I wasn't sure I would survive that.