CHAPTER 5 ( marriage proposal)

Riddhima get tensed after hearing the person in another line .

On the 📞
Riddhima- hello dad

Mr Gill- beta I want to Ask you about you if you are ready for getting marriage ? you also know the boy .

Riddhima- I can't say now papa . Recently I got my internship as doctor. Don't you think that talking about my marriage is soon .I am only 25 .I want to get married but this all the things are very sudden for me .I hope you all will understand .
(She is getting tensed as she is not sure about her feeling and she also don't want to hurt her family as her family never give pressure to her to do anything  and also want some time to figure out the feeling of her .

Mr Gill- I understand you. And also respect your decision. Even if you have someone in your life you can tell us .we are here for you always .

Riddhima- I know papa . Thank you for understanding me . I love you so much

Mr Gill- I love you too beta . Well how is your work going . And most important thing when are you planning to come here . Don't you miss your papa🥺🥺

Riddhima- I do papa it's just I recently got my intership. So it is little hard to plan for coming in India. And I am doing well here .

Mr Gill- I have to go now or else your momma will scold me
bye .

Riddhima- bye dadda
I am really lucky to got parents like them .mummy dadda I will never disappoint you guys.

TIME SKIP

Jack - did you found about him anything .

Bodyguard - sir the security was tight because of that we can't able to find some specific thing about him .but he wasn't alone at that but I could feel that someone was with him.

Jack - what the hell are you for then . It's your freaking job to lays your eye on him and observing what he do . All of you are useless. Now get lost from here .(while greeting his teeth and making a fist with whole red face )

In Singhania mansion

Mrs Singhania- I know you are against his will but we can talk to him with calmness. I am damm sure that he will hear us .

MR SINGHANIA- it will be better if we will not talk about it . He is also my son. I know what is right and what is wrong . His music will became disgrace for our family . In our family we all of us are Royals . Royals are not made for playing guitars
And he have to understand. It will be his good that as fast he understand these thing .

Mrs Singhania- I know all you want for our good but I always felt that day by day he is distancing from us .listen my words carefully do what ever you want but I can't lose my son .just because of you my older son became this emotion less thathe doesn't talk to me for months. Strictness is only good Untill When we teach them about discipline not when we start to caged them .
( she went away from him being in fear of losing her son)

In Canada 🍁

Vansh- why this office work is soò frustrating  ( he said while gripping in hair )why did I even come here . I was happy back then me and my music but no this world can't accept us my love (to his guitar🎸) ( while shedding fake tears)

Aagastya-( while his back leaning in door ) why are you being dramatic Like freak teenager . Grown up man you have to take responsibility now by your own .

Vansh - stop with your pravachan ( lecture ) Now. Help me with these shitty  problems. ( he said
(while showing him his laptop )

Aagastya - now show me the promblem.( he said while sitting beside him ) first of all you have to know about shares and stock of our company.  And I want you to make presentations for next meeting . So you have to prepared for it . I am coming from washroom in few minutes untill check the shares .

Vansh just hummed and his fully focus on his screen but got distracted by phone call but it is not his phone but his brother's. But to see caller id he got  surprise .a girl .then he heard a door opened sound .

Vansh- bhai you never tell me that you have a girlfriend .I didn't know that you are that much secret keeping person .

Aagastya - she is not my girlfriend
She is just my friend .do your own work

Vansh - she is not now maybe she will become who knows

Aagastya- you ( he get a call seeing the caller ID he immediately leave his room)

Vansh- go go your GiRl  fRiEnD maybe missing you
( he said while whispering)

On the phone

Riddhima- are you busy ? Did I disturb you .

Aagastya - no no I was doing some work with my brother .

Riddhima- ooo you didn't told me that you have a brother and also staying with you .

Aagastya- it's just he came here just a few days ago. By the way how is your work going .

Riddhima - oo . It's is going well . How about you .

Aagastya -  my work is not going good but I will fix them

Riddhima- I  am glad you are actually treating me like a good friend.  I am glad you didn't lie to me ( while smiling)

they talk with each other like straight 2 hours .Aagastya never feel like talking about him with someone else . He started to trust her . First time he feeled that someone is here to hear him .someone whom he can tell about his feeling .

Well same goes to Riddhima she also getting attached with him and also getting strange feeling whenever her mind think about him.

***********************
Hey guys I know I post this chapter late but authur is lazy .

I hope if you all are liking my stories please follow my page and vote also.

I'll try to be attentive . English is not my first language.

Thanks you 🥰
Viewer