CHAPTER 11 ( new journey)

3 years later

In India

A man is his mid 20's lying in his lavish bedroom while shirtless. As soon as 6 o'clock strikes, the alarm starts ringing. Hearing alarm he stretched his arms and removing the duvet around his torso,woke up .he did the morning routine and he went for his morning exercise while sipping his
Green tea.

?? Pov

Maa app meeting ke liye kapde choose kardo .main shower lene jaa rha hu (mom please select clothes for meeting .I am going to take shower.  He said while shouting .

His mother came to his room for selecting his suit .she chosed the black suit which perfectly matches his personalty . He came out from washroom while only a towel wrapped in his torso showing his buffey chest looking breathtaking.

Good morning maa he said while back hugging his mother . Vansh how long can I keep selecting clothes for you ? Why don't you get married now .
Her mother said while breaking the hugs and softly helds his hands in her.

Why maa I am being burden to you guys .he said while leaving her hand  .  No you are taking me wrong beta ( son) it's because I know you want someone in your life who can understand you .  I know you feel alone even you are living with us . I know you leave everything for fulfilling the duty of son .we already lost our pericous but how can I do the same mistake.  she said with unbearable emotions while tears are falling like drops .

Maa stop crying .you know your son he is strong .and I know he will come back to us back .he can't stay away from you longer . And he need us most .so stop crying . Huh  he patted his mother back softly.

Now you shut up . You brat you made my dress wet . Dry your hair and be ready I am going to make your juice okay . She said and left his room .

Vansh pov end

In sharma mansion

Dad but you know na what is her condition.  I don't think she is ready to tie relationship between us . Sid  says trying to understand her father .

But we all know that she wants someone who can cure her . I still cannot believe that she can change so much . I have seen these years how you are trying to make her happy . his father said

Dad we all know she is not ready now .and I can't force her to be with me . I know her more than you do . He said her words firmly and left meet his special one .

Time skip

Sid pov

You called me . Is something which are bothering you ? I am here okay .Don't be worried . His eyes are softly eying her.

You know sid I am  not ready to be in any kind of  relationship.  I am sorry . I know these years not these but since our childhood you always stand with me no matter what happened  she said while he know she don't want to marry now but how can he  understand this stupid  heart of his which is already hers  since his childhood. He said his heart .

Heer I know you more than you do . I understand you and I also know that you don't want to hurt our family . I know you are in pressure. He said while trying to easy her mind .

Thank you for understanding sid .I have some project to complete. I have to go .she said then she left

Sid pov ends

Heer is driving and lost in her thoughts ,how her life became mess. Then she heard her phone  ringing. Its her phone .she received her phone .

On the call

Heer- Han mumma bolo( yes mom speak )

Mrs Gill- tumhne siddhart se baat kiya . Tum dono raaji toh na . ( did you talk to siddharth. Are you both agree)

Heer - mom mein kitni baar bolo mujhe shadi nhi karni . Mein jaise jii rhi hu waise hi chalne do ( mom how many times do I have to say that I don't want to get married. Let me live my life the way I am living it ) She said her mother sternly

Mrs Gill- par tum apne life mein khus ho .I know ki tumne apni behen ko koya h .par beta maine apne phela baccha koya h . Woh bhi nhi chahti ki tum ashe gut gut ke jiyo .( are you happy in your life .I know that you had lost your sister . But daughter I had lost my first child .she also didn't want you to live on such a stifled state)

Heer - I know mom . Whenever I will ready for marriage,  I'll tell you myself .I am getting late for company bye .

Call ends

She didn't wait for her mother's response and she disconnected her call. She stops her car and unbuckled her seat belt .she takes a deep breath and her eyes are slow tearing . She always tried to show herself as cold heartless . But who  knows inside her cold face had a broken girl . This is not easy to see her your loved ones getting lost with your own eyes . She had many hardship in her life but she still come back in her life and proved her self . She is now a owner of well known designer company in whole Asia.

She drives her car towards her company .

Time skip

Vansh is emerged in his work. With his posture it's only reflect powers . His  greek elegant body with handsome face who is  every girl's dreams man. He is studying his file than he  heard his secretary voice . She ask his permission and tell him for his meeting scheduled.

You please get all the files ready . We will  leave for the meeting in a few minutes. He said while checking his watch . Ok sir .she said and left .