CHAPTER 12 ( encounter )

Vansh is sitting in a back seat of his car with his secretary on passenger seat . The driver Sunndenly applied the break which leads THUD! sounds.

Shit what the Hella are you doing . He said to his driver angrily . He came out from his car to see the person 's car while his secretary also come out from his car . There is beautiful black colour Thar which has a dent because of the collision with his car .

All the people gathered to see the show . Then the door of Thar opened and a dark orbs girl came from it . Her attire ,her face every inch of her body scream fucking hot . He got lost for seconds staring at her and then came out of his lalalala world when he heard a deep girly voice .

What the hell . Don't you have a eyes or are you blind . God gives you those beautiful eyes to see not to see only your girlfriend. She said while seeing his secretary beside him. Who has a shy face because of her words.

Don't you think that you are speaking too much without knowing. It's was just an accident. He said camly while hearing him her anger grew more .

Dare to question me back .I'll show you who I am. First you bumped with car because of this leaves a dent . You fucker . She said with roar .

Take this .and fixed your car . I don't have time to argeed with you . He said forwarding big amount of money infront of her . But to his surprise she didn't take his money and she picks the big stone from corner of road she came towards her car and through the stone towards His car . his car's front glass is totally break . Then she took some money from her pocket and she hands him the money .

I believe in tit for tat .so for next time don't ever mess with me. Get your car 's glass repaired from this money . I thing this is enough for it . She said with her sarcastic smile and then drives in towards her location .

Here while vansh is totally standing like dumb .he don't know why but this women attract him.

Women you are doing something to me .he said in his mind .

Cancel the today's meeting and I am going home now . He said to his secretary. Then he left in another car .

Time skip

Do you get information about him . Heer said angerly . No mam we only find that he was mafia .but your sister didn't known that his real personality. Other person in her phone .

You have only 3 months to find him . She said to other person .But mam you known that without sir permission we can't do anything.

I know I'll make him understand. Untill then you do your work . She said . Ok mam .then they disconnected the phone .

Heer fresh ho jao .khana laga rhi hu . ( heer get fresh . I am preparing food . Her mother said loudly . Okay mom .she also loudly then she goes to the washroom.

When she return from washroom she hears her phone ringing .she received the call . It's her secretary. Mam we got a new big project from Singhania enterprises. Her secretary said happily . Okay that's great we will talk about this tomorrow in office . She said going to hang up but her secretary said mam tomorrow I don't known but they want to do meeting with us . Okay she only said then she hang up and went downstairs

In Singhania mansion

Did you inform his secretary for tomorrow meeting . He said to his manager. Yes sir .they also agreed . His manager said politely. That's great .he said and hang up the call .

Heer kaur Gill what are you doing to me ? Why Sunndenly I feeling like attracted towards woman ? Have we met before . He said while starting at her photo .

Let's meet tomorrow darling I am excited to see your sexy face . He said while imaging her infront of him . He tried to touch to her hand but she vanished. He smile for becaming a dumb guy.

Let me show you my woman with whom you are messing. He said with smirk.

Next morning

Namaste uncle .sid said to Mr Gill. Namaste beta ( hii son)
I am waiting for heer can you please call her . She called me for meeting . Sid said to her father .

I am here . Both of them looks towards the upstairs. Sid is mesmerized by her natural beauty .

Eek hi toh dil h kitni baar jitogi ( there is only a oñ heart , how many times you will win ) he said to her . She softly hits his arms ,as she thinks that he is teasing her. But who can tell what he feels for her.

Let's go , Don't waste your time on flirting with me. She said and held his arms .then they left for the company .

Thanks .if you are liking my story . Do vote .