CHAPTER 9 ( confession)

Still year 2021

Next morning
In hospital

Aagastya- thank for discharging me so quickly .

Riddhima- it's my work .by the way will your brother will you pick you up .

Aagastya- yeah he said that.oo he came

Riddhima- okay now you go and change

Aagastya- yeah

Vansh - hii doctor . How is my brother . Thanks for caring for him like family .

Riddhima- it's not like that .well he is my friend also . I am glad that I am able to help .warna yeh akhro kissi ki help bhi nhi lete ( otherwise he wouldn't even take help from anyone )

Vansh - I think you know him really well . Do you like my brother huh . I know my brother is totally jerk but he also need someone whom he can rely
On

Riddhima- is thats so .then I will be glad to be that person for him ( smiling ) I really likes him . But I am not sure about his feeling
They sunddenly heared the feet sound .she shocked to see the person. Sweat is appears allover hers forhead.

Aagastya- who do you like . You didn't told me .

Riddhima- aaabbb I said that I like cha enwoo  yeah I like cha enwoo so much you know he is freaking  hot and sexy . . His look on wonderful world is uffffff his long hairs makes me needy ( she realized what she said shit I have said just now .what they will think about me to herself in mind)

Aagastya- stop your horny talks .I don't think that he is more handsome than me

Vansh - why bhaii are you jealous of him

Aagastya- shut up let's go

Riddhima- yeah take care ( he just hummed coldly while vansh winked at her say her Goodbye)

At her home ( Riddhima)

Heer - let's go for ice skating ( she happily jumps)
I loves being here .snowfall all around while in Mumbai we have to endure heat .

She messaged her sister for her plan .

Time skip

Heer - it was really fun . I love that snowy view .yeah God I want to go there again .let's do some shopping.
Yahh there is so many cools winter outfits.  I don't think I'll able to wear in Mumbai.  But I can wear here right .

She did so much shopping for herself and her family . She is waiting for Riddhima as she said to wait for her .
Her feet hit the stone and she fall and hers bags are also fells she said shit why only me

Sunndenly she hears a deep voice

??- are you okay ( he stared to pick the shopping bags to help her )

But their hands came in contact .both said in union I am sorry

She lift her head to show his face but she heard a car horned sound she turned to see her sister is waiting on car

?? - I hope you are fine miss ( but he frowned to see there is no one ) I think she left already. AAGGG I didn't able to see her face . Her voice is really angelic. Sunndenly he got disturb by call Aagastya why is he calling.

Vansh - yeah why did you call me

Aagastya- where are you now

Vansh - I came here to do  shopping for myself

Aagastya- come fast
Then they disconnected the call

In her car ( Riddhima's)

Riddhima- what are you doing  while sitting on road .? Don't tell me that you were sitting there and posing for pictures ( while driving)

Heer -  not funny 😒. Are you serious. I thought that I am the annoying ones but in reality you are .

Riddhima  - what happen . Why are you so hyper ?.

Heer - nothing.  By the way when are you going to confess him . I also want to see him .

Riddhima- maybe soon

Heer - that's great

Riddhima- but I am nervous

Heer - don't worry I'll help you .you I am expert in this type of things .

Riddhima- yeah that's why you are still single .

Heer - oo madam did you ever saw the coach to play sports

Riddhima- yeah yeah Now stop we arrived

Few days later

Both the Gill sisters are making the room messy .All the things are scattered in her room .bit still they didn't able to find the perfect dress for herself.

Heer - I don't think that this will look good .

Riddhima- are you freaking serious .you are saying the same sentence frome 3 hours . Do you want me to go without wearing any dress .

Heer - I don't think that he is gonna mind .

Riddhima- you

Heer - okay okay chill .let me select the best dress for you now move a side .
(She said and started messing her wardrobe more .)
Why did you only have formal wears .seriously girl you are boring.

Riddhima- shut up .I am not boring.

Heer - idea 💡 I have a one dress that I brought that day . But do I have to share my dress with you ( while pouting like pig )

Riddhima- stop .you are looking like a pig

Heer- how dare you ?I'll not help you now  bye .

Riddhima- ok sorry.  Please help me

Heer - fine .now take this dress and wear them

After sometime

Heer - wow you are looking deadly gorgeous. I am damm sure that he will not able to control to have you .

Riddhima- shut up

Riddhima- shut up . I don't known I am getting feeling.

Heer - its just you are getting nervous.  Don't worry. Now bye ( she said while dragging her towards door )

Time skip

Aagastya- do you want say something.

Riddhima- actually I like you no no I love you I don't know how ,when  where I got this feeling for you .but I sincerely love you .

Aagastya- I don't like you .I can never like person like you .annoying

***********************

I am sorry for late posting. But I'll try to post in time. 

Please follow my page and do vote also . Please give some support. I really need.

Thanks you
Viewers