CHAPTER 6 ( gift )

Its still year 2021

In Canada 🍁

Riddhima is getting ready for hospital.
She is going to  promote soon as she works hard . Nowdays she felt different when ever she is with him . She get attracted to him like strong magnet . She likes when she get to know that she is only one in girl he talks . She always got lost when ever she think about him . Sunddenly then she realized that she is getting late .

Riddhima - shit .I am getting late and here I am thinking about him . ( when she walks towards his garage she saw that her car Tyre got Punctured) seriously God ji humesha  mere sath aisa hota hai kyun (  seriously God why it's happen always with me )
She said little whining.

She is waiting for the bus but she didn't know that bus was gone .

Riddhima- why there is not any bus coming . I am getting late.  That arrogant will again scold . Mummy why me ( Sunddenly she hears a car horn sound she look towards car and a smile appears in her lips )

Riddhima- Aagastya you ! what are you doing here ?

Aagastya- first seat in the car .aren't you are getting late ?

Riddhima- thanks .let's go now . You save me from scolding by that kharhus ( arrogant)

Aagastya- what he scold  you tell me who is he . I will see him .

Riddhima- but sometimes I also became careless

Aagastya - but from now if he scold you just tell me
P
Riddhima- ok ok chill chill 
After some seconds she just lost in him . When she saw his hand maybe she get obsessed with his beautiful hands .his one hand is on steering and his another hands in his thick thigh  dammn hottyy 🥵🥵( seriously author is really obsessed with man driving with one hand )

his one hand is on steering and his another hands in his thick thigh  dammn hottyy 🥵🥵( seriously author is really obsessed with man driving with one hand )

Aagastya- Riddhima we reach

She came out from her dreamland . She said yeah she is about to get off from his car but got shocked by his action . He pulled her back and hug her say take care while his lips is touching his earlobe.

Riddhima- yeah you too bye ( she felt gosseworm in her entire body ) and fastly she  gett off from his car and start running towards hospital entrance.

Time skip

Nurse - doctor today I see you with handsome man . Is he your boyfriend.  Just asking because he is damn hott . He have everything what any women's want .

Riddhima- YES HE IS MY BOYFRIEND.  IT'LL BE BETTER FOR YOU NOT  KEEP EYE ON SOMEONE MAN understand now do your work . ( she said with straight mind but She herself doesn't know she said to her it's just she revealed her her inner feelings out of jeously )
Oo shit why the freak I say to her this . When she praise him about his handsomeness why did I  feel burning sensation in my heart . Am I start liking him more than friend . UGH  God I am confused.

In evening

Riddhima is doing some jewelry shopping to gifts her sister . But sunddenly she saw a bracelet.  It is simple but hott too sunddenly she lost in her thoughts while starting at the bracelet.  She is thinking that how it will looks in his sexy hands .
Riddhima- stop being a creep Riddhima.  Let's buy this bracelet for him as a first gift . Great idea . ( in her mind) excuse me please can you show me this piece ( while pointing at bracelet)

Sellsman - sure man . I thing this will be perfect for your boyfriend.

Riddhima- no no he is not my boyfriend but a friend . Can u pack these and pass me the bill .

Sells man- sure mam . Thanks for visiting us ( he said while giving her shopping bag )

Time skip

Heer - mumma I want to go Canada. Please

Mrs Gill- you won't

Heer - why mumma I want to go . I got a vacation after so many days .  Riddhima will  get my company also.

Mrs Gill- first talk to your papa then you can go .

Heer - oo hello madam my papa loves me off course he will give me permission.
At exact time Mr Gill enters

Mr Gill- Maa beti mein kya baate ho rhi h Jara hume bhi samil kijye ( what is happening between mother and daughter ? Includes me also)

Heer - papa actually I want to go Canada to meet dii ( sister) I am badly missing her I want to give her surprise but see your wife is not giving permission to me .

Mr Gill- ok ok listen I will give you permission ( she jumped in happiness) but ( listen the word but she frown) promise me you'll not trouble to her . You have to listen what ever she says . If you are ok with this than I will give you permission.

Heer - I promise ( she throws herself in a big bear 🐻 hug ) thanks you papa I know you'll never say no to me . I love you soo much .you're my favorite.
( they heared sound from behind but seeing her they both did aww to her reaction)

Mrs Gill- you both father and daughter always forget me .  I wish I could have a son . You both don't love me I know .

Mr Gill- oo my child's mumma come here ( they did a family hug )
Then both daughter and father say in union we love you soo much to Mrs Gill)

In  Canada 🍁

Vansh is practicing his guitar . He voice is really something that no one can match to his level . His deep voice is deeper than ocean. His eyes is closed . Looking breathtaking. . He is singing ( love me again song )

 He is singing ( love me again song )

After ending the song . He lost in his thought . He really feels alone . He have everything.  Everybody see him as a rich naughty boy who loves to tease. But deep inside he is alone . He have a loving family . But even he want to shares his thought to his family still he can't able to shares his thoughts to them .

Vansh - I wish I could have someone that can hear me while singing.  I want someone who can appreciate me .I wish I could have someone who can  loves me  to eternity. ( to himself )

**************************

I hope you are liking my story .if you're then please follow my page and vote also .

I'll try to be attentive also .
Please give your opinion also and I also want to know from which states or county are you guys  reading my story from.

Thanks you 🥰
Viewers