Reunited (Mick)

Lori pov

I am currently on my way to my best friends house to surprise her with paddock passes to the formula one race this weekend. I wanted to do something nice for her birthday and I also did because she used to be friends with one of the reserve drivers Mick Schumacher they lost contact when Kharissa moved here to Australia it was a long time ago I don't know if Mick would remember Kharissa but I know she remembers him. she watches every race and talks about how much she misses him all the time and I'm kind of hoping that if he does remember he and we get to see him he will introduce me to George.  

I walk into Kharissa's apartment and see her sitting on her couch watching youtube videos with her cat on her  "who's the bestest friend in the whole world" she smiles "I would say my cat but you will throw something at me so I wont lie it's you" I look at her offended "I'm offended yo u even thought about it" she laughs "I'm sorry but why did we announce your the best is there a reason" I laugh and put the passes down on her living room table "because I got us paddock passes to the Australian race" she hugs me "oh my good you really are the best" I smile hugging her back "I know I also thought maybe there might be a chance you might see Mick and maybe he could introduce me to George maybe" she laughs and shakes her head "Lor I haven't seen Mick since I was 10 I don't even know if he would recognize me now" I smile "never say never man" I am definitely going to make sure they see each other no matter what 

Kharissa pov

I woke up to someone jumping on my bed "Kharissa get up it's time to go to the paddock I got us the 3 day pass" I groan and push her off my bed and hear her say ow I sit up quickly "Lor I am sorry are you ok" she gets up and sits on the bed "yes I'm fine now get up and get dressed" I sigh getting up "again regretting giving you a key man" she shrugs and leaves my room I get ready and walk out to and see her eating a sandwich she hold half out to me and grabs her purse and hands me my backpack "damn what did you do come in here and pack for me" she nods "yes so we could leave as soon as you got up lets go" I shake my head walking out locking the door

we get to the paddock and walk in "its weird being back at a race I haven't been to one since I was a kid" Lori smiles and skips a head a little "I know I'm amazing" we walk around "where are we watching from" she smirks "oh I didn't tell you we are watching from above the Mercedes garage" I shake my head "Lori I know what your trying to do you got us specifically Mercedes passes didn't you" I finally properly look at my pass as I hadn't before trusting my best friend "I'm sure I have no clue what your talking about we only have VIP access and access to the hospitality and the garage if we wanna go there" I smack her arm lightly "Lori you are an ass you knew exactly what you were doing what did I tell you he probably doesn't even remember me" she smacks me back "because you watch every race just to get a 2 second glimpse of him on the screen you miss him and you are just scared so what's it worth a shot of seeing if he remembers you and again I wanna meet George" I sigh "you stress me out some times you know that" she smiles "you love me" I smile "that's true come on" we walk towards the garage and go to the hospitality we were messing around with each other when Lori pushed me and I bumped into someone I look up to apologize and see Lewis Hamilton I met him a few time when I came to the track with Micheal and Mick same with Fernando but I really didn't think any of them remember me "I am so sorry my friend pushed me" Lori walks over and smiles "it's ok is this you guys first race" I laugh a little "well for me no I used to come when I was younger but for her yes" he reaches his hand out to shake so I shake his hand "I'm Lewis as I'm sure you know and you are" I smile "oh right sorry I'm Kharissa and this is my friend Lori" he shakes her hand too "you guys have pretty names I knew a Kharissa she hasn't been around since she was a kid" I smile and him and nod "yep well she missed being in the paddock so one of her best friend bought her passes" he looked confused and Lori sighed "oh my god I'm not gonna do this all day I wanna meet George Lewis this is the Kharissa you knew she moved she didn't die" I laugh at Lori and Lewis just looks at me "oh my god it is you isn't it Mick is gonna go crazy he still talks about you and Fernando is gonna freak out to see how big you gotten" I look at Lewis in disbelief that they still remember who I am I thought I would be a distant memory "wait you all remember me I thought I would have been forgotten a long time ago" he shakes his head pulling me into a hug "no we used to love having you in the paddock why would we forget you shit I Bet Max even remembers playing with you as kids running around the paddock you, him and Mick" I laugh remembering those days "you know she is really tired of me talking about Mick and she also really wants to meet George" he laughs and gestures for us to follow him I look at Lori and she starts walking I slowly follow behind heading into the garage. Lewis turns around as we get full in near the entrance "wait here really quick" we both nod and he walks away I look around a lot has changed Lewis comes back with someone else this time and I smile and nudge Lori making her look up "Lori this is George and George this is Lori get to know each other now Kharissa follow me" I look at Lori and she isn't even paying attention to me anymore so I just follow Lewis further in towards the monitors and I see his blonde hair Lewis walks up to him "hey Mick I have a present for you" he turns around and his smile drops a little "you got me a girl that's nice but I'm good" I shake my head "damn Mick you think you would be a little more excited to see your best friend you apparently still talk about" he looks at Lewis a confused then back at me and a look of realization hits him "Kharissa there's no way" I smile "Hi Mick it's been a while" he looks at Lewis again who just nods smiling and Mick pulls me into a hug Lewis starts to walk away "well you to catch up in the mean time I'm going to tell Fernando and Max" I watched Lewis walk away then looked back at Mick "so uh what's up" he laughs "a lot I never thought I would see you again" he grabs my hand and pulls me to follow him we start walking we walk past Lori and George who are getting on great "yeah I didn't think I would be back at another race let alone a garage but Lori surprised me she got tired of me talking about you so much" we were just walking around the paddock now "so I'm not the only one who doesn't shut up about the other apparently" I laugh "yeah you will have to let me call seb later" he nods and we walk around just catching up 5 minutes into our conversation I feel someone almost tackle me from behind I regain my balance and look over my shoulder and see Max "hi Max" he smiles "Lewis told me you were hear I wanted to say hi before the race we have to talk and catch up ok" I nod and hug him properly before he runs off. I look at Mick he looks at his phone "I gotta head back are staying in the garage for the race" I shrug "I gotta find Lori and she is most likely still with George" we start heading back towards the Mercedes garage "perfect so you will spend the whole weekend with me and she can stay with him" I went to go say something but he didn't let me "no arguments cuz I'm not letting you leave again and like I said we have a lot to catch up on" I agree and that's how we spent the weekend and I obviously saw Fernando before it was over. I got everyone's phone numbers so we don't lose contact again and we plan on going to more races now too.