Weird date P.2 (George)

Lori pov

today was just a lazy day luckily though it was a lazy day with George he didn't have to do anything. which means we can relax and hangout. I walked into the living room and lay down on the couch grabbing the remote and putting on a TV show while George made pancakes. after a few minutes he walks in handing me a plate and sitting down with his own "thank you" I smile at him "your welcome" we eat watching the show. after we finished I put my plate down and George looks at me "so I was thinking" I look at him "that's scary" he rolls his eyes at me and I laugh a little "I wanted to know if tonight you wanted to go back to the Chinese restaurant and have another date" I smile sitting up "yes first off I never say no to Chinese and I would love to redo our date" he gets up and grabs my plate "great we will go around 7 ok" I nod watching the show again as he walks towards the kitchen. 

it's 6 o'clock so I decided to go take a shower before we leave "George I'm going to shower" he nods and goes back on his phone. I get out of the shower and get dressed before going back to the living room to see George still sitting there watching tv "are you gonna go get ready it's almost 7" he looks at the time and smiles "yeah I'll go get ready now" he walks away and I sit on the couch. about 5 minutes later he walks back in "ok I'm ready let's go" I nod and get up grabbing my bag walking to the car. we get in the car and make our way to the restaurant.

we pull up to the restaurant and I get out quickly excited to actually get not only a decent meal from here but a date with George. we walk in and sit down I put by bag down before going to get food and sitting again I look at George "I'm glad we are doing this again" he smiles at me "me too I love our date nights" I smile and start eating before I see him walk through the door my face drops immediately George notices and turns around I hear him chuckle a little "it's not funny how if he always around I don't get it" Lando looks over and makes eye contact with George and starts walking over I give him a death glare the whole walk "damn Lori if looks could kill, hi George" George smiles at him "hi Lando what's up" he sits down next to him to talk for a minute I guess "oh you know just came for some spring rolls didn't expect to see you guys" I get up as they continue their conversation going to see if they have something I can use at the buffet when I saw the fish I grab a plate and put 3 fish on there before walking back towards the table slowly. I see them still talking I get closer before I throw the first fish at him it landed on his shoulder he didn't realize what it was so he grabbed it before screaming "IT'S A FISH" I laugh "yes and I have more leave" he gets up dropping the fish and running out I still throw I sit back down and start eating again I hear George laugh "that wasn't nice" I shrug and keep eating "I don't care he isn't sticking around this time" 

Kharissa pov

me and Lewis were at home cuddling when I got a call I look at my phone and see it's Lando I answer it

K- Hey Lando what's up

L- SHE THROW A FISH ON ME 

I sit up and laugh a little before asking the question I'm pretty sure I knew the answer too

K- who threw a fish on you

L- Lori did will you come here and go inside and get my spring rolls for me she has more fish

I laugh again 

K- yes Lando I will come get you spring rolls bye

I hang up and look at Lewis laughing "Lori through a fish at Lando I'm going to save him really quick" Lewis laughs "ok come on I gotta see this" we put our shoes on and drive to the restaurant they are at. we park and get out to see a stressed out looking Lando sitting on the curb he looked up and saw us and immediately ran over "she throw a fish Krissy a fish" I laugh a little "I know sweetie stay out here with Lew Lew and I will go get your spring rolls ok" he nods. I walk in and look around till I spot Lori and George I walk over to their table "that was cruel Lori hilarious but cruel" George laughs and asks "did he really call you" I nod "yes because he wants spring rolls but he's scared to come back in" Lori looks at me and smiles "good he should be I wasn't letting him ruin this date too" I laugh again "you two have fun I just wanted to let you know I got him" we say bye and I leave

George's pov

I look at Lori laughing "well this has been eventful" she smiles "don't you just love date night's" we both laugh and continue our night