Written In The Stars

In every heartbeat, a familiar giggle rings.
In every touch, a memory of the past springs.
At every glance, the longing to hold each other flares.At every intimacy, their soul ignites the passion of their love again.
A romantic reincarnation and a chance to unite again.
Two soulmates who were brutally separated by fate,
are now reunited by destiny who misses no chance to collide their paths.
To complete their love story they are born again,
this time with a determination to have their happy ending,
even if the evil souls scheme to repeat the past.

| WRITTEN IN THE STARS|

Tags- BL, soulmates, fluff, smut, angst, drama, past life, passionate love, reincarnation, destined, incomplete past love story- reborn to complete it, fantasy, memories, romance, love story, boyslove, boy×boy, university students, evil also reborn, foul language, violence, sexual and physical assault, betrayal (no cheating), panic attacks, homophobia, homophobic slurs, superstition, shamanism, gore, characters death, abduction, gruesome scenes, torture, murder, mention of rape (not with our MCs), obsessive behaviour, fast-paced and happy ending for all.

----------

Disclaimer

This eBook is solely made from the author's imagination. All the characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to some other cinematography work or book or to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Since this is fiction, everything depicted is fictitious and has no relation to reality.

The author doesn't intend to harm anyone's opinion, culture or belief or to claim any part of the book to be factual.

The book cover photo and other photos used in the book are taken from the internet. It doesn't belong to the author, the credit belongs to the rightful owner.

----------

Copyright © 2024 themystichronicles (@wattpad)

DO NOT PLAGIARIZE MY WORK AND COVER.

All rights reserved. No part of this eBook may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without written permission from the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical review and certain other noncommercial uses permitted the Copyright Law.

----------

Feel free to point out mistakes but politely;
I hope you will enjoy this ♡︎