Chapter 6

*vernons POV*
I keep thinking about why that girl was so rude...and why I was nice?! She may be pretty but she's so rude.
I sighed as I entered the house. I was soaked. My hair sticking to my forehead and my breath heavy from running.
"Hansol oppa!" Tanyeol ran up to me.
She hugged me and quickly let go.
"You're wet!" She said.
"Sorry...I had to run in the rain."
She laughed and left me. I went up stairs and jumped in the shower. Feeling hot water on me was so much better than cold rain. I washed my hair and my body and got out. I wrapped a towel around my waist and went to my room.
I put on some sweats and a white t shirt that said "grown man". I got in bed and ate the food I got. Soon sleep took over me.
*averys POV*
I was laying in bed still wearing vernons jacket. Letting his smell surround me. My cheeks still felt warm. I look to my left to see my night stand. A picture of my cat and I stood there in a frame. And a lamp with music notes on it. I looked over at my guitar.
I got up and looked in the mirror and admired vernons jacket around me. I quickly gasped and took it off.
"What am I doing?" I say and slapped myself lightly.
I put it on my chair and went back to my bed and fell asleep.
11:40pm.
I woke up suddenly and realized I should go to the park. Hopefully that Vernon won't be there.
I put on his jacket and left my house.
I entered through the trees and found the bridge. I walked to my brick wall and sat down and closed my eyes.
12:25pm
Vernon hasn't come yet which upsets me. I mean no! It doesn't at all. I don't care about him. Ugh. I do. I don't know why I'm trying so hard to convince myself I don't care about him...
I got up and left. No sign of Vernon anywhere.
*vernons POV *
I woke up. My eyes felt heavy and my body barely moved. I found my phone and the time said 2am. Damn. I was gonna go to the park and try to see the girl. Who am I kidding? She's rude.
I got up and grabbed my sketchbook. I began to think of that girl again. How annoyed she looked. She must have something on her shoulders that made her like that.
I began to draw the outline of her face. Her eyebrows scrunched together and he lips down. I tried to make her look angry. I started to draw every bad thing I could think of, behind her.
That's what I felt like when she was angry. And had to put it out on me.
Maybe? Or maybe she's just a bitch.
In about 4 hours, I finish it. It looked quite good to be completely honest. It really looked like her. I even colored her blue eyes. I put away my sketchbook and lied back down in my bed.
I closed my eyes...and dreamt of the
Girl.
//
Please give me feedback so I can fix anything or do anything to make it better! Love you all!!