His Butler, Snipped

"Tsk, how troublesome. I didn't think she'd actually do it." Louis clicks his tongue as he patrols his territory, his axe scythe in his hand,"If that demon eats her soul, then my progress to obtaining an army of souls will be for not! And, if other reapers catches wind of a lost soul I'll be executed on the spot." he grits his teeth.

"My, that would be quite terrible." a voice speaks up calmly and Louis snaps his head up as his green eyes connects with red ones,"This is what you're looking for, correct?" Sebastian smirks as he holds up a familiar glass heart containing a whispy liquid in it.

"Where's the boy?" Louis asks and on cue, Ciel steps out from behind Sebastian,"So, you're the criminal behind all those killings?" he bluntly asks and Louis sighs,"Ugh, this show should've gone on longer, but that stupid girl went and did it. How pitiful." he scoffs and Ciel narrows his eye at him.

"How exactly did you gain y/n under your control? And, how did you turn her into that?" he asks as Sebastian hands him the glass heart,"Oh, come on! You think angels and demons are the only ones who make contracts? My boy, I made a 'contract' with her father." Louis reveals and Ciel was shocked to hear this.

"Her own father? Why would he do such a thing?" he questions as Sebastian bows his head slightly,"I believe it was out of greed, Master." he answers and Louis nods with a dramatic sigh,"It was a pitiful sight, really. A man assassinated begged me to extend his life. However, he made an offer I couldn't refuse. In exchange for saving his own life, he offered up his family's souls." the Reaper cackles at the horror stricken expression on Ciel's face.

"Disgusting, isn't it!? His own wife. His own son. His own daughter. All offered up on a silver platter. However, they all became useless to me in the end. All, except for y/n. Having watched me reaping her family after their deaths, her soul became tormented. Full of hatred for me. A useful soul to have under one's control." he smirks and Ciel wanted to vomit so badly.

"What exactly is your goal? You've harvested so many souls, but they're not exactly on the list, are they?" Sebastian questions and Louis fiddles with his own hair,"Yeah, you're right. None of them were on the To Die List. You see, my goal is to become the best reaper among my kind, and what better way to achieve that then control the most tormented souls around and have them collect others' souls? Brilliant, isn't it?" he reveals and Ciel flinches when metal clashes with metal.

"And you, Ciel Phantomhive, are exactly what I need to take one step closer to achieving that goal!" Louis cackles as Sebastian pushes back against the reaper's scythe,"Now give me back y/n's soul and die, demon!" Louis cackles as Sebastian pushes him back,"Young Master, I believe you should head to safety. I'll handle this swiftly." Sebastian says and Ciel nods before running straight for the tent.

.
..
...

"What's happening outside?" Finny questions as he and y/n hear a commotion outside,"Help has arrived, don't worry. Just go back to sleep and it'll all be over." y/n says as she reaches forward and pushes against Finny's neck, who gasp at the sudden shock going down his spine,"Y/n..." he whispers as he falls asleep right as Ciel enters the tent.

"You came. Thank you." y/n utters as she stands up, her limbs rattling as she does so,"Tell me, what do we need to do to help you?" Ciel asks as he holds up the glass heart while y/n slowly walks over to him. She stiffly reaches out and takes her soul back,"We need to attract other reapers in order for Louis to be punished. The only way to do that is to release my soul." she explains and Ciel furrows his brows.

"What about you? What will happen to you once you do?" he asks and y/n desperately wishes she could cry, but smile at the same time,"I die and I'll be free. I'll get to see my mother and brother again." she whispers and Ciel gasps. He had thought she wanted to be human again, not kill herself!