His Butler, Training

During the stormy night, a terrible thing has occurred that stirred up everyone's nerves and fears. Henry Barrymore has been kidnapped from his cell, a huge hole blown at the the back of it and there's blood splattered right about everywhere in the cell. So, they could only assume he's already dead.

"Ah! He's gone. Bloody Hell." Bard was shocked at the scene before him as Ciel and Sebastian arrive at the scene as well, Angela arriving soon after,"Where is Lord Barrymore?" she asks with horrified eyes, but y/n could only narrow her eyes at her with suspicion,[There's a lot of blood right in front of her and she's not going crazy over that? That's definitely not a normal reaction.] she thought before a rapid pounding on the front door catches everyone's attention.

Quickly Angela rushes to answer it as everyone follows after her. In stumbles one of the villagers, a look of dread on his face as he breathes heavily to catch his breath,"The Demon Hound... The Great Hound is here..." he pants as everyone gasps at this,"Hound?" Ciel repeats before everyone rushes outside to where the villagers had gathered back at the stone wall, chanting the same words again as their dogs howl into the rainy sky.

"The white dog is a good dog, a good dog, good. The black dog is a bad dog, a bad dog, bad. He'll eat your flesh down to the bone, down to the bone. He'll gobble you up until you're gone, 'till you're gone."

It was as if they're all in a trance as they stare with blank eyes at the sight before them,"What's happening?" Sebastian questions, he himself also perplexed at the sight of the villagers state,"Snap out of it! What're you all doing?" Bard asks as he places a hand on one of the villagers, but y/n taps his shoulder,"Everyone, look over there." she says as she points to the front of the crowd and towards the stone wall.

There, sitting at the base of it, was a dead Henry with his arms ripped off. Mey-Rin and Finny scream at the horrifying sight while y/n narrows her eyes at Angela, seeing that the maid not reacting much to the scene at all. Ciel glances at Sebastian, who took this as his cue to step forward and check the state of Henry's body.

"Oh great Demon Hound!"

"Please, please! Oh please!"

"Demon Hound, please forgive us!"

Angela gasps before suddenly fainting to the ground,"Angela!" Finny calls out as he quickly rushes to her side and lifts up her upper body. Y/n turns her head towards Ciel and the noble knew that she has something to discuss with him.

After returning to the mansion, everyone has gathered in Henry's office to discuss their current situation,"Well this is unfortunate, Master. To think, all this happening after the case was closed. I'm sure you're a bit annoyed?" Sebastian teases slightly,"Are you quite finished?" Ciel frowns at him, very much not amused at his teasing nature.

"Where is Angela?" Sebastian asks after a moment of silence,"We left her resting up in her bed for now. She seems tired, yes she does." Mey-Rin answers,"It's too pitiful to watch. Poor bird." Bard says as Finny looks towards the door with worry,[Oh, Finny...] y/n frowns at the boy before Ciel speaks up.

"This village isolate itself completely from the rest of society out of fear of the Demon Hound's curse. I thought for certain the hound was an illusion created by Lord Barrymore so he could more firmly rule the village. But with him dead, I need to rethink things." he says as he subtly glances over to y/n.

"He was covered in bite wounds. Maybe the villagers were right. Maybe it really was the Demon Hound." Bard says,"Maybe he's upset to being blamed for Lord Henry's mistakes." Mey-Rin suggests,"Yes, maybe. For now there's only one thing we know, it wasn't human." Sebastian states,"The Hound then." y/n utters with a sigh as she pets James's head.