Friends and Enemies .14

Songs: FRIENDS by Marshmellow, Anne-Marie, Enemy by Imagine Dragons

I woke up the next morning quite early and I could hear it already raining outside. I heard my door creak open so I quickly closed my eyes and pretended I was asleep. I heard heavy foot steps walk up to the bed and stop as a body loomed over me. 

"Sei mia, amore mio. Nessuno ti portera via da me." a low voice growled against my neck. Goosebumps grew on my arms and back and the man put light kisses on my neck and cheek. After a minute he left and I finally opened my eyes. (youre mine, my love. no one will take you from me)

Kian...

My cheeks burned and my hands got sweaty. I had no idea what he said, but fuck, it was hot. I sat up in bed and took a deep breath, trying to calm my nerves. It was too early for this. I got out of bed and walked into the giant bathroom. I looked at myself and almost gagged. I had dry blood all over my face and eye bags that looked irreversible. My hair was a rats nest as well. How does Kian even like me like this? 

I brushed my hair before hopping in the shower to scrub all the grim off. The whole shower all I thought about was last night and the kiss.. I didn't know if Kian was going to remember because he was half drunk but I still wasn't ready to see him. 

After a long shower, I got out and felt a lot cleaner than I had before. 

How did I even go to bed like this? I mustn't have realized how bad I looked. 

I took my hand and wipe the fog from the mirror to look at myself. I looked a lot better. I still had some cuts and bruises but the dry blood was gone and my eyes bags were better. I blow-dried my hair and put it in a high bun with a few strands sticking out. I picked a more casual outfit since it was rainy and I was too tired to pick something fancy. 

After getting ready I put on a little make up and perfume and walked out

After getting ready I put on a little make up and perfume and walked out. I was engulfed by the smell of breakfast as I walked closer to the amazing smell. I walked to the elevator to and into the kitchen to find Kian sitting at the head of the table with his brother, an older looking lady, Alastor, and one other girl. I walked cautiously over to the left side of Kian and sat down like I always have. He looked at me then turned back to talk to his brother and Alastor. Whatever he was saying, he didn't want others to hear. I looked down the table and saw the girl with ginger hair and reveling clothes give me a dirty look.