I Don't Want More Drama

Valencia's POV

                                                                Valencia's POV

I could hear birds chirping softly as I slowly awoke and came to my senses. The soft blankets and warm bed slowly kept trying to take me back to sleep but I got up anyway, seeing that it was sunset already. I woke up to find the sunset light blinding me as it went into the room from the open balcony. I shifted so I was sitting up and found myself sitting in Kian's bed. I wasn't upset or anything; it felt nice. 

I got up and went into Kian's closet, thinking he wouldn't mind if I changed from the small dress I still had on. I took out one of his t-shirts over top of a pair of boxers that I found worked as shorts. I looked into the bathroom mirror, seeing the bruises that reminded me everyday of the hell I came from. I slowly started to walk into the bedroom and smelled smoke. I looked through the balcony's doors to find Kian leaning on the balcony railing, wearing only some grey sweats. 

I walked out on the balcony quietly and put a hand on Kian's shoulder. Kian looked over quickly, startled but I could see his eyes soften when he saw it was me. I smiled sweetly at him before coming to stand next to him. "You lonely out here?" I half-joked. 

"Yeah, a little." he sighed. I gave him a sad smile as he took a long drag of his cigarette. Kian blew the smoke out into the gold air, the light radiating off of his tan body and bright green eyes. I softly took my hand and started taking out the cigarette out, snatching it between my two fingers. 

"Mind if I?" I questioned lightly. 

"Sure." he said, letting the smoke go. I put the cigarette to my lips and took a slightly puff of it. I coughed lightly. "You good, babydoll?" he asked, making me choke more by the sudden nickname. 

"Yeah." I said wincing, "just been a while since I've last done this." I said, smiling with my head down. 

"I didn't know an innocent girl like you would smoke." Kian joked. 

"Yes well, Ivan only ever forced me to a couple times so," I smiled, looking out at the big lake that was colored gold and pink from the sunset. Kian tensed and tightened his hands into fists before speaking again. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean-." he apologized. 

"It's fine, Kian. It's all in the past now." I said, putting my hand on his, interlacing our fingers. Kian's tight body, lightly let go of the tension in his muscles, letting him let out a deep sigh. I rested my head on Kian's shoulder, feeling the warmth radiate off of him. We stood in peaceful silence for a good while, just watching the sun set behind the horizon. I could feel Kian's hand snake around my waist and pull me in closer, which I didn't oblige to and rested my head slightly on his broad chest. "So.. you said, you'd tell me more about you..." I said. 

"What do you want to know?" he asked. 

"I don't know. Whatever you want to tell me." I pried. 

"Well... I'm known for being cold a ruthless, I'm popular with the ladies you could say, and..." Kian trailed off lost in thought. "There's nothing really special to be honest." he said blandly.