A Taste

Songs: Locked out of heaven by Bruno Mars, cant feel my face by The Weeknd

"VAL!" a voiced screamed, jolting my awake from my heavenly sleep. Adelina came running in, still in her cheetah print pajamas.

I sat up groggily, looking at her tiredly. "What?" I asked, tired.

"That Cassandra la cagna is cazzo qui!" she stomped angrily. (fucking bitch is here) she went from English to Italian so fast I couldn't keep up plus I had no single knowledge of Italian.

"...What..?" I questioned again, utterly confused.

"Kian and Theon's aunt is here!" she spoke, this time not in Italian.

I look at her, my face stricken with worry. "What."

"Stop saying 'what' and get up!" Adelina ushered.

She dragged me out of bed and in the bathroom where she brushed my hair out as I struggled to do my skin care and make up. After at least ten minutes Adelina had my hair down in loose curls and I had light make up on. I walked out and Adelina already had an outfit ready for me on the bed. It was a black dress with see-threw, poofy sleeves. The dress complimented my body perfectly even though it was kind of small. I wore some gold earrings and a thin gold chain. I put on some short, black heels and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Gorgeous. Now lets go. I want this woman outta here quick." Adelina complained.

The small dress made me feel kind of weird considering that I would be meeting his aunt but Adelina explained it was important that I showed off to Cassandra because she's not an easy woman to please. I sighed heavily before walking down the stairs. I looked into the living room to find the fakest looking woman I have ever met. Her boobs her two times too big and her face looked fresh out of the healing process of plastic surgery. Other than all the myriad of props on her body, she was really pretty.

I entered confidently and sat on the couch across from her. She looked me up and down with the most judgmental look on her face. I only gave her a quick fake smile before speaking.

"You must be Kian's aunt. I've heard lots about you!" I lied.

"I was hoping so. Lots talk about what they don't have." she said blandly. Well she's pleasant. I smiled at her, but it never reached my eyes.

"So are you the woman that Kian has chosen?" she asked, looking down from the bridge of her nose.

"I wouldn't say chosen but if that's what you want to call it, then sure." I replied.

"I'll have to talk to his parents about that..." she said. I just smiled before she got up. "I'll be leaving now."

"So soon?" I asked manipulatively.

Cassandra stood staring at me before smiling like nothing had happened. "Yes I have some business to attend to. Good day."

I smiled at her, following her with my head before I heard the front door click shut. Adelina came running down, throwing the middle finger at the front door like a maniac. I got up to stand next to her as she flipped off Kian's aunt. As I stood close to her watching her in amusement she froze. A guilty smile appeared on her face before I looked back at the front door. Standing there was Kian, Theon, and Alastor...

I gave them an awkward laugh before running with Adelina around the house as Theon chased us, scolding us as he did.

After what felt like forever, I finally plopped on the couch, exhausted. I was panting from running and the dress that I had on didn't really help. Kian and Alastor were talking on the couch as Adelina came running in with Theon right at her tail. Theon jump onto Adelina and tackled her on the couch as the both laughed and wrestled.