Chapter 11: No More

I'm nearing the end of the story!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
THIS WILL BE A SHORT CHAPTER!!! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 11: No More
Lucy's P.O.V.

"Nashi, sweetie," I called to my little four-year-old daughter.

"Yes mommy?" She asked. 'She looks a lot like Natsu,' I thought smiling to myself. She had long messy, sakura *cherry blossom* colored hair and onyx eyes. Her features looked a lot like mine though. But, even without looking at the hair and eye color you could tell she is Natsu's.

Along with her pink hair and onyx eyes, she also has horns and fangs.

"Will you please go grab the green ball from Auntie Levy and maybe you can ask Storm to play." I smirked knowing that Nashi had a huge crush on Prince Fullbuster's eldest child.

"Okay mommy!" Nashi ran to beg Storm to play.

I had to smile at how much Nashi had grown. Even without her father she still developed most of his personally.

"You see Natsu?" I muttered to myself. "I lived for her." It's been four, almost five, years since Natsu died. Sometimes I still think he's watching over me and Nashi. I gave up on hoping he was alive a long time ago. It wasn't good to get my hopes up and in response have Nashi think she would get to see her father once again.

I heard a knock at my door, startling me out of my thoughts.

"Come in!" I yelled. Mirajane Dreyar walked in. No you didn't read that wrong. Mira married Laxus two years ago and now she's six months pregnant.

"Hey Lucy," she smiled. "There is someone here to see you."

"Please tell me it's note another suitor! I said no more," I groaned.

"I think this one will be up to your expectations," Mira winked.

"I highly doubt it," I muttered. "Send him in."

I heard the door close then open again. I didn't look up.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"Is that how you treat me after all these years?"

I looked up and gasped.

"Miss me?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello hatchlings! Please don't kill me! You'll figure out who it is in the next chapter!

How did you like Nashi? Did I do a good job on her? Please tell me!

Love you guys!

~Melieraptor