°27, detective

CHAPTER TWENTY SEVENirl, social media

irl, social media

irl !

VIOLET opened her computer, removing her glasses from the top of her head, onto her face. she logged into her facebook, knowing for a fact she would find out whatever was happening.

she didn't know how she didn't put two and two together sooner. she didn't really think anything of jake's last name being clarke. sure, she thought of brynn for a split second, but seeing as jake was british and it was different spelling she didn't really expect any relation.

she went on facebook and searched up clarke, and didn't find much other than a couple of random accounts. she did look at them all though, because she didn't know exactly what she was looking for.

then, she searched up clark, and that's when she got somewhere. she found a lady a lot older and began to scroll through her page. she talked a lot about her two talented and beautiful grandchildren. violet went into the old lady's friends and searched up clark again.

a couple people came up, but a blonde lady who looked just like the old woman was the first to pop up. violet clicked on her name and scrolled to look at her bio.

mother of two talented children

violet hummed to herself and raised her eyebrows as she began to scroll further. there was tons of memes and photos from not the best angles. and just when violet didn't think she was going to find anything, a birthday post came up.

happy birthday to my oldest son, jake!

"would you look at that." violet pursed her lips, scrolling through the comments of the picture. this was most definitely not the woman violet remembered being introduced to.

when they were traveling for her tour and in london, jake decided to introduce violet to her family. he figured it would get his family off his back about finally getting a girlfriend. but seeing this now, violet wondered who the fuck did she meet out there.

this woman was born in florida, lived there her whole life, and has never been out of the country. so violet was pretty sure there was no way they could all be british..right?