Luca

I was at the track for the sixth time this week. She was ignoring me. Fucking ignoring me. I saved her, Theo saved her, Alec saved her, and she was fucking ignoring us. She brushed passed us in the halls, I never got to hear her laugh anymore. She was invading everything. I dreamt about her; she was everywhere. 

I got fed up and went to her house one night, climbed up the tree by her window, Charlie pointed it out in a picture once, and waited. That's when I heard it, the yelling. Was that her mother? Yelling at her like that? All I heard was a string of curses, I assumed directly at Belly. I sat there, in the rain, listening to her mother scream this at her. I saw her get dragged into the room and onto the bed. I was fucking fuming now. The second her mom left, I opened the window. "You're leaving principessa. Back a bag, now," I say, coming into the room. She jumped like I electrocuted her. "W-what are you doing h-here Luca?" "Doesn't matter," I say before grabbing a bag I saw in the corner of her room and shoving some clothes from her dresser in. "Grab another bag and get whatever else you need. You're coming to my place." She went to question me, but did what I told her, grabbing a different, smaller bag and going to her bathroom to collect what she needed. There was no fucking way I was letting her stay here. 

She came back out and I saw her wearing my hoodie. It was raining outside, so it made sense for her to wear one, but I didn't think it'd be mine. I went out the window first so I could catch her if she fell. We both got down safely and I walked her to my car. She got in the passenger side, and I drove, both of us silent.

When we got to my house, Aria and Mateo came running up to us. They were so excited to see her again. "Belly! Can you make us food again?" Aria asks while tugging Belly's sleeve. Mateo nodded and said, "Please?" She laughed and said, "Of course. I'm just a little tired right now. Tomorrow, I promise."

I led her back to the room she stayed at last time and opened the door, "You know where the bathroom is, if you need anything, I'm across the hall." She nodded and I left. At least I got to hear her again, see her smile at me. I was fucking whipped at this point, and the guys would never let me live it down. I have no idea how I went from hating her with everything I have, to wanting her near me at all times. How much I wanted to protect her from the assholes that say they love her. How much I wanted to just be there for her.

I left a bottle of water and a few cookies along with some pizza in front of her door since she wouldn't answer.