Twenty-Seven

The weeks went by. Simon stayed more at my house than his quarters at base.

"Si you can live here if you want."

I came into the living room with a glass of bourbon. I handed it to him and sat down setting my legs into his lap.

"I mean you practically are anyways."

"Love, are you sure? We just got together a few weeks ago."

"Just move in with me. We can go shopping and get stuff you'd like. Food or whatever you'd like."

Simon rubbed my legs and sighed. Then he grinned.

"You can have the garage out back...tools and whatever else. I really don't know what you'd like but it's yours."

"I like that love. I don't have much anyways since half of it is here."

Simon downed his whiskey and smirked pulling me onto his lap. He started kissing my neck and jaw. I softly moaned out. His hands gripped my waist tightly.

Simon took off my shirt and was about to take my bra off when the doorbell rang. He sighed and I threw my shirt back on. I got off his lap and went to the door.

John and Johnny stood on the other side with a few boxes of pizza and drinks.

"Sorry I didn't call little one."

I glanced at Simon then moved out of the way letting them come in.

"Aye L.T.! Love seeing that face!"

Johnny reached behind the couch trying to grab his cheek. Simon smacked his hand away and then gave another smack to the side of his head.

"Play nice boys.", I winked at Simon.

Then Simon shifted, adjusting himself and followed us to the kitchen. We all made plates and grabbed drinks sitting at the table.

"So, L.T. you finally semi settled down."

I grinned at Simon.

"And tell them what else."

"I'm moving in."

John looked at me and I nodded. He was always protective over me.

"I might sleep better knowing you have Simon actually living here. I know he'd burn this whole world to make sure you were safe."

I looked over at Simon and smiled.

We ate dinner and drank. Johnny passed out on the couch and John slept in the guest room. Simon and I laid in bed facing each other. Softly touching one another.