Prologue

"Run for your lives!"

"Watch out!"

"It's Inuyasha!" All the villagers cried out.

There was a half-demon dog named Inuyasha who was in the middle of stealing the Shikon Jewel from a village in feudal-era Japan.

The villagers yelled that Inuyasha was here and tried to trap him with a net but easily broke free as he smirked. The villagers tried to trap Inuyasha again with arrows and ropes but he dodged them.

Inuyasha broke into the temple from the roof and saw the Sacred Jewel but covered his nose to not smell the smoked purification salt for a moment before going to grab it.

The villagers entered the temple from the doors and attempted to prevent Inuyasha from taking the Sacred Jewel by throwing arrows at him but accidentally knocked over some of the torches holding the smoked purification salts, but they were unsuccessful.

Inuyasha dodged and escaped the temple through the roof with the Sacred Jewel as an explosion happened.

"Ha! Finally! Away for me to become a full demon at first, so I won't let everyone call me a half-demon again!" Inuyasha said to himself.

"Inuyasha!" As Inuyasha was escaping the village, a fatally wounded named Kikyo called out to him before shooting him with her Sacred Arrow pinning him to the Sacred Tree.

Inuyasha reached out for the Sacred Jewel but it slipped from his hand and fell to the ground. Inuyasha was surprised as he called out to Kikyo. No matter what Inuyasha couldn't think of anything as his eyelids were drooping. His hand was stretched out before him as he called out, "K-Kikyo... How could-? I thought-..." With that, his golden eyes had finally closed, and was in a deep slumber.

After defeating Inuyasha, Kikyo slowly walked to where the jewel was. But as she walked there was blood following her. She dropped the bow and was on her knees holding onto the jewel. The villagers saw her and ran to him, including her little sister Kaede.

She stared at her older sister and said, "Sister Kikyo! You're hurt!" The young priestess couldn't help but give a small smile to her sister. Then her gaze went to the cloth that covered her eye and grimaced. Blaming herself for how it happened.

Kikyo calmly said with a small amount of pain "Listen to me, Kaede... I need you to take the Sacred Jewel and then burn it with my body... So it must never fall into the wrong hands... Please do this for me... I beg of you... The village is in your hands now little sister... Remember though, Kaede... no matter what I'll always... be looking... after you..."

With her final words, her eyes closed and she slowly fell to the ground. Kaede was in shock as she screamed, "Sister Kikyo!"

Kikyo's corpse held the Sacred Jewel she thought the Sacred Jewel and she would take it with her to the other world as she faded away.

I shall take the Shikon Jewel with me to the other world, Kikyo thought with the last words she had spoken.

***

Five hundred fifty years later...

It was when after Goku defeated Frieza and Goku had to stay on another planet to train for a while, Vegeta and Bulma started their relationship early.

At first, they paid no attention to each other because Bulma was too scared of him and Vegeta didn't care, as he only thought of getting the Namek Dragon Balls. Their first impression of each other wasn't good; Vegeta also threatened to kill Bulma. Vegeta, making him label her like an idiot.

At second, Vegeta and Bulma first met briefly on Planet Namek, however, at this point, he did not know her name. Bulma had been hiding out in a cave on Namek to keep safe, and at one point, Vegeta followed Krillin there without his knowledge to try and steal the Dragon Ball from him, but this time, Bulma gathered her courage and helped Krillin out to distract Vegeta. However, she began to flirt with him easily and had Krillin take the Dragon Ball for him to escape. Vegeta was fluttered as he never felt for a human before.