Chapter 1: Kagome Brief

Three Years Later...

Kagome has turned four. Bulma had been successfully raising her while teaching her how to read a book and Capsule Corporation lessons. However, Bulma was showing Kagome what the Capsule Corporation means. Well, Kagome's grandparents had shown her, they would teach her that.

At the same time, Vegeta had been staying in the Capsule Corporation for a while. He has been in the gravity room training for himself. Of course, he remembered they had three years of training until they were ready to face the androids.

Speaking of the androids, taking care of his daughter was a bit complicated for him. However, when he first met Kagome, he didn't have time to raise a child. What he was dealing with was trying to transform into Super Saiyan to challenge Goku to a fight. When the androids are gone, Goku will be next.

Being with Kagome around was a bit complicated for him, but he is her father, for God's sake. If he was the father of his daughter, he should know by raising her. Vegeta had no love for his father King Vegeta, so he grew up not knowing what a father is. However, he loved and cared for his daughter. That was the truth. Bulma was right, though. If he hadn't been there for them, that made him a deadbeat.

Why does he start to care about his daughter, you say? Well... his life had changed forever when Kagome came into his life.

Flashback

"Build you a 300G gravity room?" Mr. Briefs blinked, glancing at Vegeta with a strange look.

"Yes! Kakarot and his little spawn of his trained under the force of 100G. I plan to triple that!" Vegeta huffed, glaring at Bulma's father when he sighed.

"Oh, come on!" Mr. Briefs shook his head, "Vegeta, if you weigh sixty kilos right now, then you would end up weighing eighteen tonnes! I'm afraid it's impossible for you!"

Vegeta bared his fangs, his Ki rising in anger, "Build it! Just build it for me!" He demanded, frightening Mr. Briefs to fall right out of his chair.

"Daddy?" A familiar calm voice said, the Saiyan prince calmed down enough to glance behind him. He recognized a half-breed Saiyan, his daughter.

"Since when did you get here?" Vegeta questioned her, didn't have time to deal with the brat of his.

Kagome didn't say anything.

He glared sharply at her. "Look, if you want to say anything, then say it."

"Do you mind if I can train with you?" Kagome asked.

"Tch, whatever," Vegeta sneered, turning his glare back onto Mr. Briefs, "If that fool Kakarot can train under the force of 100G, then I can train under the tripled amount of that force! But first, I need to 'convince' this idiot to build the gravity room!"

"300G? Sounds pretty intense!" Kagome said with a smirk, glancing at Mr. Briefs, "Are you able to build the gravity room?"

Mr. Briefs didn't seem to argue so he nodded to her as he went right to work. "Sure, my dear."

"Wha–?" Vegeta growled, glaring at Kagome, "How did you do that? The foolish human refused me, so now he listened to you!"

"Because Dad's Kagome's grandfather, that's why. Look, if Kagome is my father's granddaughter, he would listen to her." Bulma said, appearing from the other room as she rolled her big blue eyes. Then she looked at Vegeta, frowning. "Vegeta, if anything happens to Kagome, it will be your responsibility as a father to look out for."

"Tch," Vegeta said, rolling his eyes.

"So shall we train then?" Kagome asked, looking at her father happily.