Request Away! (closed)

Request anything! . . . besides lemons!

You can be as specific as you want to the exact detail of what you want to happen, or give me a scenario and build off it, or just give me what characters you wanna see x the male reader. Go wild, I'm here to make you sit back, and enjoy reading! I don't do Male x Male though, sorry.

You can also say if you want any specific side character students from the FPE fandom to appear, either as friends with the reader, or stuff like that.

Please note that I do not give specific times for oneshot releases, if you are so worried about the status of a oneshot you request, please just DM me and I'll tell you the progress. I don't write daily, but rather do it when bored and end up doing it for hours, so I can't promise any dates and times due to no consistency. 

I will Choose 8 to 10 requests before closing the requests. It will open once I finish all the current requests I have written down (I have nothing written down I'm trying to act organized). Hope you all understand!

Now . . . request away!

Sorry but for now I have to close the requests, I didn't expect  a lot of people to already start requesting, and I don't wanna get too many till I can't handle it, I'm sorry but yeah. Thanks to everyone who requested stuff, I shall work on the oneshots as soon as possible.