Worth every hit (Lana x Shy Protective Male Reader)

Original Oneshot!

Y/M: Get out, and don't expect us to drive you!

You heard your mom yell as she pushed you out onto the front porch, making you slip and fall onto the grass as she slammed the door shut, tears leaking down your face as you slowly got up, making sure you had everything in your backpack. You sighed as you began your walk to school, of course it was long away, yet you always were kicked out of your house early, so you had enough time.

Y/N: I-I s-swear t-they'll kill m-me one day.

You said to yourself, brushing against your arms as you winched in pain, rolling your sleeves up as you saw worn out bandaged, you made sure they were somewhat tight, you didn't want any blood leaking through your uniform, not again. You slowly approached your school as you saw some students walk inside, you were going to be on time today.

Lana: Y/N!!!!

You suddenly heard a voice call out, making you jump as you turned around, spotting your friend and crush, Lana.

Y/N: H-Hi L-Lana.

You said, trying to hide your blush as she smiled, pushing her two sock puppet hands in your face while giggling.

Y/N: G-Good m-morning t-to you t-two.

You said, making her chuckle as you leaned in, kissing both sock puppets as she smiled.

Lana: Awww, thanks Y/N, you're going to brighten their day up!

She said, giggling as she jumped next to you, making you smile as she walked with you.

Y/N: S-So w-we're getting our t-tests back t-today. Y-You worried?

You asked, making her frown.

Lana: Yeah, Miss Thavels recent test was rough, I barely knew anything, I've been studying so hard too!

She said, frowning as you nodded, sighing as you realized what this meant.

Y/N: D-Don't worry, I-I'm sure that M-Miss Thavel w-will give you a-a second chance, I-If y-you want I-I can a-ask her m-myself.

You said as she smiled.

Lana: I'd love that, gosh I don't know why but the teachers never get fully mad with me, I'm always scared they are gonna hurt me, but they always say it's fine, I don't know why I'm so lucky!

She said as you nodded, shrugging as you kept walking with her, reaching the school doors as she jumped up, walking with you as she leaned in and hugged you.

Lana: Thanks for walking with me Y/N, I'll see you in class!

She said as she ran off to her locker, leaving you alone in the halls.