2

-DENZEL TONY DENNIS-

-
DENZEL TONY DENNIS
-

14th September
4:00pm
AMP House

"Damn y'all not gon help me?" Duke asked, looking up the stairs for someone to help him with the heavy box. He was currently moving into the AMP house.

Kai walked down the stairs and grabbed the other side of the box, helping Duke bring it up. "You can leave it here" Duke said, dropping the other side of it.

"So. How you know my wifey?" Kai asked, referring to his interaction with Jayda a couple nights before.

"Oh that's all you?" Duke chuckled, making Kai laugh too.

"Nigga I wish" Kai said, sitting down on the empty bed.

"Wishing is CRAZYY. I don't fuck wit her she was on some weird timing when we was young and I still ain't recovered from that shit" Duke shrugged, sitting next to Kai.

"So... any of you wanna explain or you want me to play psychic?" Kai put all his weight onto his arms behind him and Duke just shook his head.

"If she ain't explained to you already then I got nothing to say for real. Anyway, let's order some food" Duke wanted to move on from the subject as soon as possible so he just stood up.

They both walked downstairs, Kai on his phone ordering as they walked into the backyard where David was sat.

"You want some food?" Kai asked Davis who nodded. "Natasha coming over too though so order enough" Davis said.

"That mean wifey coming too right??" Kai asked and Davis just laughed, shaking his head at Kai.

"She'll come but damn. Keep your tongue in your mouth thirsty ass." Davis chuckled as Duke and Kai sat down.

"Yeah imma have to go in my room or something I ain't talking to her" Duke shrugged, playing with one of his dreads.

"You're both childish as fuck because it happened in sophomore year. Get over it" Davis shrugged and Duke just mugged him.

"How you even know her?" Duke asked, looking at Davis.

"She moved over here and then our moms are really good friends so we ended up being friends" Davis responded, causing Duke to slowly nod his head.

"Ight i'm out" Duke said, standing up before heading upstairs.

As he got up to his room he began to unpack things, trying to keep himself busy. He heard a car pull up and he looked out his window, seeing Jayda and Natasha.