17

-JAYDA MILANI STEPHENS-

-
JAYDA MILANI STEPHENS
-

1 month later
23rd February
6:00am
Jayda's Place

"Wassup y'all it's big Jayda not the little one" she giggled, thinking about biggie from baddies. "The boys are pulling up but we're about to go to Jamaica"

Natasha came down with her bag and waved at the camera, smiling.

"I'm gonna vlog once we're in the executive lounge or whatever so I can show you the breakfast but yeah I love y'all" she blew a kiss at the camera and switched it off.

They had planned the vacay one month ago and as Duke's birthday was approaching they chose this date so they could celebrate over there.

She heard the horn outside which let them know that the sprinter was out there. Duke and Davis walked up to the door to help the girls with their bags, which consisted of them taking the bags while the girls just stood there.

Afterwards, they all got in the sprinter and it started heading to the last stop which was Chanel's place.

"Good morning y'all i'm not a morning person but i'm so excitedddd" Jayda cheered, laying her head on Kai's arm as he was next to her.

Around the sprinter was Fanum, Davo, Kai, Duke, Davis, Natasha and Jayda. Chris and Agent both couldn't come for their own reasons.

"Kai I really need to find you a girl huh?" Jayda looked up at him and he smacked his lips.

"You was my wifey but you switched up on me. All females is the same" he jokingly shook his head and she giggled.

"I would say i'm still your wifey but I don't want him to kill us both so... maybe in private" Jayda joked back and looked at Duke who just found the whole thing funny.

He didn't care about Jayda being close with Kai but if Kai was Jay in this situation he would've been crashed out.

The sprinter soon pulled up to Chanel's place and Chanel quickly got in. She sat with Fanum and the sprinter started again.

"Y'all so quiet this morning. Did you sleep" Jayda asked, looking between the guys.

"Ask Kai. This nigga always screaming at 4 in the morning" Fanum said and yawned, rubbing his eye

"I had to stream before we left" Kai shrugged and Jayda laughed a little, looking at Duke. 

"Did you sleep?" she asked and he shrugged. "Nah all the hoes is keeping me up right now" Duke smirked.

"You're so unfunny" Jayda responded. "I can relate to that though I been putting in a damn shift with my roster"

Duke's smirk dropped and he just mugged her, making her laugh. "Ohh so it's not funny when I say it? Niggas aint shit" Jayda jokingly shook her head.