20

- JAYDA MILANI STEPHENS-

-
JAYDA MILANI STEPHENS
-

4th March
3:00pm
Jayda's Place

Jayda began to get ready as she was going over to the AMP house to chill with Duke. She was in a good mood whenever she got to go see her man.

After finishing straightening her hair she put on a juicy tracksuit with a white tank. She put on her white, blinged out crocs and then went down to her car.

She got in and began to drive to the AMP house. As she passed Popeyes she slowed down for a second before turning around so she could order.

She got in the drive thru which had a few cars in and waited, leaning her head against the window. She began to scroll on Instagram and stopped when she saw a DM pop up.

She clicked on the thread and saw a message saying "hey girlie!" with a video underneath.

"Oh shit" she said and watched. The clip included Duke fucking some girl but he didn't seem to notice he was being recorded.

It only showed their faces and part of his chest but she could still see what they were doing. Jayda furrowed her eyebrows, she had a feeling it was his ex from Christmas but she didn't understand why the girl was sending it anyway.

Jayda reversed out the drive thru and parked in the parking lot, beginning to dial Duke's number.

After a few rings he answered "You here?" he asked and Jayda sighed. "Duke who is Rianne?" Jayda asked.

"My ex... why? What she said to you?" he asked. "She sent me a video of y'all fucking looks like you were having a good time huh?" Jayda teased and rolled her eyes.

"She took a video? The fuck?" Duke said, annoyedly before hanging up. He was about to call her and he was pissed.

Jayda shrugged and drove to the AMP house as her appetite wasn't there anymore. After around five minutes she made it to the house and got out the car, going inside.

She was met at the door by Kai who greeted her. "You good?" he asked and she nodded.

"How you doing short king?" Jayda asked and giggled. Kai smacked his lips and mushed her head.

"Okay where's my man?" Jayda asked and Kai shrugged. "I saw him by the pool last" he responded and they both began to walk outside.

When they got out there, Duke was on the phone while pacing back and forth. Jayda furrowed her eyebrows and walked up to him.

He ended the call and smacked his lips. "Let's go upstairs" he said and grabbed her hand, walking inside.

She followed him all the way up to his room and he sat on the bed, pulling her to his lap. "You good bae?" she asked and looked down at him.