7

- JAYDA MILANI STEPHENS-

-
JAYDA MILANI STEPHENS
-

(1 week later)
2nd October
8:00pm

Jayda was sat on her bed, it wasn't too late but Natasha had gone away with Davis for the weekend to LA so she was bored and couldn't sleep.

Natasha was meant to come back hours ago but they were running late. Sometimes she swore Natasha was her little sister, she always felt so lost without her.

Suddenly. her phone pinged and she picked it up, glancing at the screen to see who was messaging.

(Unknown Number)
It's Duke. Wyd?

Jayda furrows her eyebrows before reluctantly responding.

nothing. i feel so lost without my lil sis :(

Kayla?

no. Tasha.

I'm in your area.
Kai gave me the number and addy by the way but i'm bored as fuck.
Come open the door

Jayda read the message a few times, thinking what she should do. She jokingly responded with

no

She laughed, walking downstairs to go open the door for him. As stubborn as she was, he was growing on her a little bit.

Especially because of their history, she really did wanna be friends again. She was just difficult sometimes which she could admit.

She opened the door, seeing him her out of his car. Her heart skipped a beat a little, he was so fine.

It was almost illegal that he had gone from already fine to the finest man she'd ever seen. "You good?" he asked and she nodded, stepping aside to let him in.

She closed the door and gestured him upstairs. as the living room was too cold so she wanted to sit in bed.

She walked up and he walked up behind her, trying to keep his eyes off of her backside. He faced down and almost tripped, making Jayda laugh.

They got to her bedroom and she wrapped herself in a blanket, sitting down. "It was nice to see your mom and you in the same room" Duke chuckled.

"I knowww. But i'm done dragging this out. You're the only person I told about juvie you know? My mom don't know" Jayda admitted, looking up at him.

"I kinda caught onto that last night. You ain't told Natasha?" Duke asked and Jayda nodded.

"After I told you I told her. I've been bottling that up for years" she smiled a little. She reached under her bed to find her photo album which she hadn't looked at in years.