The Fight

the next day I was so tired. Mom thought I was sick. "are you sure  your alright?" I nodded. "I'm fine mom." I reached for my keys. Casey was waiting in the hall, leaning on the lockers."what took you, Alex?" he asked. I stuffed my bag into my locker, not even looking at him. "Alex?" I yawned. I'm fine case. Just tired." but Casey had to keep kicking my under the desk to keep me awake. At the end of the day, as I got my books out of the locker, they were knocked out of my hands.I looked up and saw the smirking, 'I want a punch in the face' Chelsea

."Oh, look girls. Its little miss ugly reject." I scooped up my books. "Thats rich coming from a person who was born in a dumpster." I smirked. She exploded. "looks like hanging with boys has made you a boy." Chelsea spat. "I'd rather be a boy than a zombie barbie like you." I spat back. "what..what did you call me?!" she yelled. her pose backed up. "A zombie barbie. You got a problem with that?!" then she slapped me. 

It  wasn't really a slap, because she dug her finger nails into my skin, leaving my face with four deep bleeding gashes. But she grinned at the blood running down my face."lets see a boy fall for that ugly face now." she cackled. I growled and ran out of the school, Chelsea's laughter in my ears. As I ran, hot tears ran down my face, stinging the cuts. I climbed a fire escape to the roof, and ran until I could go no more.

I collapsed to my knees. "Why!?" I shouted. "Why do you hate me?!" I leaned against a air vent and cried. blood still flowed from my face to my neck.suddenly I heard a noise. like a robot moving on its hinges. I looked down. There were lots of.....Ninjas? I crept closer for a better look. there was a girl giving  them orders. she sounded familiar. All at once she glanced up. her eyes narrowed. "Foot, Attack!" Then the robot ninjas lept up and started to climb the building. I jumped off the roof. the ninjas surrounded me. Than they all attacked at once. their arms morphed into weapons. I fought them until they were all broken and sparking. I stood there bloody and panting for breath. the girl threw a smoke bomb and ran away. suddenly more robots came from nowhere. but they weren't ninjas.

these guys looked like robots. "You are in the place where you should not be. kraang must destroy the one who is in the place where they should not be." I was confused. then grossed out as a brain thing poped out of a robot when I ripped its head off. I continued to fight, but my strength was leaving. I was losing too much blood. Suddenly let out a yell, as I felt pain through my torso. I looked down. Blood was seeping though my shirt. I was shot. I stumbled and coughed up blood. my head started to spin and I fell into darkness.