Part 3 : His favorite sight

She was annoying and always wanting to stick with me in everything then i said straightforwardly.

"Olivia we already formed a group with semester one students. As we are three so we had needed just two students also we hadn't much time to waste in searching students. I randomly picked two students from semester one and offered them to join."

John and Alex both moved towards their eyes with joining their eyebrows in wonder at me at the same time however Olivia already kept looking me in shocked look and then she asked.

"May I get to know the names of the students?"
I cleared my throat since i had not known Helena and Mia's name, moreover i had not even known why they both came in my mind as a group members , then i said while trembling lips.

"I don't know their names as they are freshie I just talked them and they agreed to join . I already told you that I picked randomly.

I added to make her understand with a gentle voice, " I'm sorry, but I think you'll find a better fit with another group that aligns more closely with your working style and expectations."

Olivia finally seemed to accept the situation, though disappointment was evident on her face then she said,
"Alright, I understand. No worries."
Then John added to make her understand, "you are a position holder Olivia and a strong student with brain. You'll be an asset to any group you join."

Olivia nodded while managing a small smile, and stood up to leave. "Yeah I understand guys. Well, Good luck with your project. See ya."

As Olivia left from there i took a sigh of relief while resting back in my chair then i got up from there while patted John's shoulder and said, "well guys I need to take some rest as we don't have any classes anymore today, will see you at night at our racing spot."
I winked them while going from there.

The whole day well spent. Everyone headed to their home.

*Helena Ahmed*

I was busy making a plan for the assignment, i kept adding ideas and concepts to create a solid starting point.

I divided every topic and wrote it down on the sticky chits along with, i also wrote some important concepts and key point regarding the topic.
I was so engrossed in my work that i didn't notice when it was time for dinner.

On the other hand Mama was calling me to join them for a dinner but i didn't notice her voice then Baba came and knocked the door while stepping into the room. He saw back sitting figure of mine then he came near to me and asked while caressing my head gently.
"What are you up to at this late hour my precious Helena."

I turned my head to look up at Baba and said while smile a little. "Baba I have been assigned a marks-based project and the marks will be added in my final exams so I'm just outlining it and covering some basic topics to avoid any hurdles however I'll be working with my group mates."

Baba smiled proudly at my focused attitude towards my studies and said . "Don't let yourself get tired, have your dinner and then take some rest , Since you'll be working with your group members so there is no need getting burden on your head unnecessarily hmm."
Baba said to me while caressing my hair gently.

I hummed in response while seeing him with my innocent eyes, then I left with my father for dinner.

As we all settled in our chairs of dinning table Farris teased me ,
"Hmm brainy granny how's your classes going I can see you have become bookworm day by day huhh." he laugh a little while placing biryani from dish in his plate .

I rolled my eyes slightly and then asked, "What is 'brainy granny,' huh? Why do you always call me by this name when you know I have a beautiful name?"

Farris chuckled quietly, trying not to let his laughter show and then he replied while placing his arms on the table, "Oh really? You have a name? Okay my apologies, I was not aware of that.