First Meet?

It's been 2 weeks since that day when Dhruv performed a masterclass innings and Avyuktha went to watch the match.

The first thing Avyuktha did after coming back from the match to her home was search Dhruv's Instagram account.

She started stalking him and found him really cute and adorable. She always used to admire many cricketers but she never felt this way for any cricketer before, Even her friend Samridhi teased her about having a crush on Dhruv on which Avyuktha just playfully hit her and said it's nothing like that.

Meanwhile after the match the Indian team went to celebrate their win in a restaurant and they appreciated Dhruv alot. Dhruv was really happy with all the appreciation and he thanked all the people and then after coming back to his hotel room he received a call from his home in which his parents and sister congratulated him and said that they were proud of him to which Dhruv thanked them and then he slept.

Few days after the match the team had to leave from Dehradun as there next match was in Mohali.

𝘍𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳,

It was the season of winter. Cold Breeze was going around everywhere in the country while people were enjoying the season.

Avyuktha opened the door of her house and switched on the lights and then went to her bedroom and laid down there. She sighed and murmured to herself "Such a hectic day it was! Gosh I'm so tried" and then she suddenly remembered something and sat up straight on her bed. "Tomorrow I have an international flight schedule and I haven't even packed my things yet" she hit her head in frustration and quickly stood up from the bed and started packing her items in the suitcase. While she was packing her things her body was shivering as she wasn't wearing any sweater and it was 12 degree Celsius in Delhi.

Avyuktha used to live in Delhi seperately from her family because of her job. She had to do everything herself and her sleep schedule was really messed up due to her flight timings but still she enjoyed doing her job very much and for her it was like she is literally living her dream.

Meanwhile in Mumbai..Dhruv came back from practice to his house and he went to take a shower. After taking shower he returned to his room and started packing his clothes and other things. Just then his phone rang and he grabbed it and picked it up the call.

"Haan maa how are you all?" He asked his mother as soon as he picked up the call. 'I'm fine beta and your father is also fine but how are you doing ?' she asked him to which he replied "I'm also doing good mummy and I was just packing my clothes right now". 'Where are you going now?' said Dhruv's mother, "I'm going to South Africa maa..I told you na that I got selected in the squad of India vs SA 5 match ODI series so the team is leaving tomorrow for SA" he informed his mother to which his mother hummed in response and they talked for few more time and then both of them wished each other goodnight and soon after packing his things Dhruv slept.

𝘕𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘋𝘢𝘺,

Avyuktha reached the Delhi airport and went to the flight and met the flight crew and greeted them. 'How are you Yuktha?' a girl asked Avyuktha to which she smiled and replied "I'm fine Piya by the way it's your first international shift today as an air hostess right?" She asked to Piya to which she nodded and said 'Yes.. I'm so excited Yuktha like bro we're going to South Africa!' she said in excitement just then a male figure entered the flight and all the flight crew members greeted him and then he came towards Avyuktha and Piya and said 'Someone seems really excited today right Avyuktha?' he asked Avyuktha with a grin on his lips while Piya blushed in embarrassment. "Oh come on Rishi! Stop teasing Piya. It's her first international shift ofcourse she would be excited." Avyuktha said hitting Rishi on his arm playfully to which he laughed and Piya also joined his laughter and so did Avyuktha. 'Piya madam let me remind you that first we have a layover in Mumbai and from there we will be going to SA' he informed Piya while smiling at her and to which she also smiled at him.