|First Glimpse|

Author's Pov-

There was raining heavily outside and winds were blowing continuously. It was evening time and there was alot of traffic due to the sudden rain and the road was block.

In the traffic there was a car in which a girl was just getting irritated by seeing so much traffic.

"What the hell yaar.. today I came after so many days to meet my family and now I'm stuck in this traffic" She murmured to herself. "Bhaiya when will this traffic get over?" She asked the driver to which he replied that it'll take some time and by listening this she became more frustrated.

She thought about something for few minutes and then "Bhaiya you know what.. take this money I'll go by myself only" she told to the driver while offering the money. 'But mam it's raining heavily how will you go?' to which she just smiled and said "Arey it's fine bhaiya anyways I love rain so there's no problem for me" she assured the driver and gave the money to him and got out of the taxi.

As she came out of the car she could feel the rain drops pouring on her from the sky so she just smiled and looked above and then she started walking in the rain by humming a song.

As she was walking she felt the cool breeze of air on her body touching her and she felt really happy and continued walking. She was in her hometown after so many days and she was just enjoying the weather. Just then after walking for few minutes she saw a tea stall so she stopped there and told the vendor to give her one cup of tea and then she sat there admiring her surroundings. She loved all this, she loved the atmosphere of her hometown and she always felt calm when she came here.

Then she looked at herself to see that she's fully dreanched in water.. "Offo now mumma will scold me so much" she thought to herself. Just then the vendor gave her the tea and she started drinking it while enjoying the weather.

After sometime she again started walking but now she was feeling really cold but she ignored it and continued walking and as she was walking a car passed beside her splashing all the mud over her and before the girl could react the car was out of her sight and she just saw the eyes of the driver of the car through the rare view mirror.

"Wtf!!???" She became really frustrated and started shouting to the car driver "These people don't have eyes or what? Can't they drive properly oh gosh.. I'll literally kill this person if he comes infront of me".

While on the other hand the guy in the car was shouting on his friend 'What the hell bro! You literally distracted me and I splashed so much mud on her come let's go and say sorry to her' as he saw the girl covered in mud through the rare view mirror but couldn't see her face clearly because of the rain but he noticed the ear rings which she was wearing and to which the other guy who was sitting on the passenger seat said 'Leave it na 𝐃𝐡𝐫𝐮𝐯 ! We have already came so forward now so it'll take so much time to go back and we have to get to the hotel quickly too' and now Dhruv also thought for few seconds and then nodded his head on the the guy's statement and said 'Yeah I think what you're saying is correct Yashasvi anyways let's get to the hotel quickly otherwise bhaiyas (brothers) will scold us for roaming around in this weather so much. And then Dhruv started the car and drove it towards the hotel.

And now the girl who was fully covered with mud was just walking and soon she reached her home and then she rang the bell of the house and a lady came and opened the door and was shocked to see her.

'𝐀𝐯𝐲𝐮𝐤𝐭𝐡𝐚 beta!! What are you doing here' the lady screamed in happiness. And then further continued 'and what have you done to yourself? What is this?' she said.

Avyuktha just smiled at the lady's happiness and "Mumma it's a really long story but first let me come in" she told to her mother and then they both got inside their home. Soon her father and brother also came and were surprised and happy to see her but were shocked to see her in such a terrible condition. She went to her room and got freshed up and then came outside and sat with her family.

She then narrated the entire story to her family members and told them that how she came here to surprise them and then asked them whether they liked her surprise or not to which all of them nodded in agreement and then her brother started laughing and said 'Oh God Avu! You looked so scary when you came.. I can't ' he held his stomach and laughed to which she became angry "What bhaiya how can you say like this.. I came from so far just to surprise you all and you're making fun of me wait now I will tell you what's really funny" she shouted at her brother and then both of them started running in the entire house while their parents were just sitting and smiling at their behaviour.

While on the other side Dhruv and Yashasvi were sneaking towards their hotel room just then the door of their room opened and both of them were shocked to see the person infront of them.

'Bha- Bhaiya what are yo-you doing here this late at night' Dhruv asked to the person while Yashasvi was just quite.

"I think I should be the one asking this question to both of you" the person replied and Yashasvi finally opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by the person infront of them "I didn't expected this from you Yashasvi" and now Yashasvi just bowed down his head and after seeing all this Dhruv with alot of courage replied 'Virat bhai actually w-we went out to the mall just to freshen our minds cause we were tired of doing practice but then we got so engrossed there that we didn't know when it started raining and we forgot to see the time and became really late' he said.

Now Virat was quite for sometime and both Dhruv and Yashasvi were very scared just then they heard the loud sound of laughters coming from Dhruv and Yashasvi's room and then all the players came out of the room and Virat also started laughing and now finally both of them understood that they have been pranked.

'What is this yaar? We became so scared' they both complained while all other players were laughing.

After controlling himself from laughing few minutes later Virat finally spoke "I'm really sorry guys this whole idea was of our Sita-Gita and how could we say no to them?" He said indicating towards Ishan and Shubman.

"What yaar bhaiya? Why did you trap us now" both of them complained to Virat while running towards their room and then Yashasvi and Dhruv ran behind them saying 'Now you both are going to get killed by us' while the other players just saw them and laughed at their antics.

"Don't make much noise otherwise that Panda will get up and scold you all" Virat said but it was of no use cause the kids had already woken up Rohit and were getting scolded by him for ruining his precious sleep.

- Xoxo -

Hey lovely people hope you guys liked the chapter!

I really wanted to write a fanfiction on Dhruv since really long so thought about writing this and sorry for being so cliche but I actually love cliches so that's why Can't stop myself from writing it.