Corperate Synergy

Ralph was running around in a panic as a swarm of bees exploded from the small box he opened, angry and intent on stinging the wrecker into a bloated red balloon. As he freaked out, Yesss was howling with laughter in her chair, as most of the rest of the crew joined in. The whole sight was very comical for them and any outside observer, Ralph was in utter hell.

As per Yesss' requests, the wrecker was expected to dance around like a sad monkey as he was forced to: Eat three ghost peppers, try and intentionally mess up baking a pie, play in a match of the popular online shooter Fortnite, and even impersonate the famous artist Bob Ross. A lot of it was really against what he stood for, but because of the money he had to keep going.

Things were starting to get to him, considering he's been filming videos for almost two hours straight. They were short videos, not all that long because Yesss said so, which meant he did not have a lot of say. Not like he could say all that much, considering he was completely out of his element.

As one of the crew members called a loud "CUT!", a vacuum was brought in to suck up all the bees and thus saving Ralph. When the danger was gone, Ralph let out a heavy sigh and stood back up, stumbling as he used the countertop to get back on his feet.

As the crew cleaned things up, Yesss walked over with wide strides, looking excited and proud. "I gotta say, big man! You've got the chops of a master actor and content creator. It's like you've been doing this for years."

"Yeah, that's what happens when you have to act like a bad guy for thirty plus years..." The wrecker adjusted his only overall strap and walked off the set, heading back to his chair and sitting down. "So I know a thing or two about staying in character."

"Well, it's definitely helping." The algorithm sat down next to him, and started drinking her water. "But we're only halfway there, Ralph. I still have a lot of ideas that you need to do, so don't get comfy now!"

Ralph's eye instinctually twitched, and his legs buckled even though he wasn't using them. "Honestly, I think I need a break, Yesss."

The algorithm's beaming smile instantly fell, and she looked at the wrecker with a shocked expression. "What? But you've been doing so good! And I know you got to deal with a busy arcade pretty much everyday, so why the break?"

"Because in my game I'm numb to those motions", the wrecker explained with a pointed look. "And it's my game. I'm more comfortable there, so it's only after a massive rush do I actually get tired. Out here... It's different. I'm actually feeling tired."

Yesss opened her mouth to fire off a counter-argument, but was silent for a moment before shutting it and looking down. "You know what, you're right. And we filmed, like, 7 videos at this point. So we'll give the editors time and then post them too see if anyone is hooked."

"Thank you." Ralph let out a second heavy sigh as he leaned back in his chair. As he sat there, a buzzing sounded off from his pocket, and he reached in and pulled out Calhoun's walkie-talkie. Pressing the receive button, he opened his channel. "Hey there, Sarge. I'm assuming you're checking up on how things are going over with us?"

"You know it, Wreck-It", Calhoun sounded off from the other side. Yesss perked up at the voice and looked over with more intrigue. "Me and Fix-It have made us... I think over 300 dollars at this point? We're working hard, and Spamley was able to get some more high paying jobs."

"How high are we talking?"

He said at least 10 thousand for one, and 5 thousand for another two. Which means if you get enough cash, we'll have enough by Sunday."

"That's great, Calhoun! Man, that was really needed."

"How's BuzzTube, by the way. And how are the kids holding up?"