074

Hola😇

Check in............

📍 Tristen car

June 1, 11:34am

*2 days later*

Tania Ashanti Brown

Tania Ashanti Brown

"Bay fuckry yuh do pon me phone ino" Tristen said as he focus on the road.

I was visiting candice since the day she got admitted, I didn't get to check her.

"And?" I rolled my eyes as I open his Instagram.

"Yuh eye them fi just drop out. Mussi feel yuh cute" He hissed.

"With and without make up baby. I will always be in your head rent free cause dah face yer worth reminiscing" I spoke as I went to his messages.

Ignoring me. He continued driving the car.

He was driving something regular today since he was going to be alone until he reaches the studio.

Opening one of the females messages. 5 different pictures of her vagina was in the message.

Each picture taken at a different angle.

Hissing, I threw the phone in his lap.

Nuh likkle ambition.

"Fuck yah throw me phone suh fah?? Can buy me things?" He hissed and took it up and finally know why I threw the phone.

"Me a artist, weh yuh expect???" He hisses and turned off the phone.

"Oh, your business that" I took out my phone and started taking snaps.

"From morning yuh wah start argument wid me and me nah medz yuh but yah tek it pon a different level now chargie" He spoke low since the twins were in the back.

"Breda, Me anuh one a yuh fren them weh deh a studio with yuh, Doh address me as nuh chargie"

"Tania fuck off breda cause me nuh know wah kind a medz yuh deh pan" He shouted at me.

A could neva me him a shout offa.

"Me will turn the starring wheel mek everybody body dead inah this suh tell me wah kind a casket yuh like" I opened up a funeral site on safari.

"Gwan gimi tuff chat. Memba who me be yer" He gently let go of the starring wheel, challenging me to crash the car.

"Black?" I showed him the casket while completely ignoring that his hands is not on the starring wheel.

"Me nuh deh pon the fuckry with yuh today" He grabbed back the starring. Turning the starring wheel aggressively, the car spun which causes me to hit my hand in the car door.