- [ AGETHA X READER ] - ☁️

--- First Kaaatie OC oneshot! Please make sure to vote and comment your opinion! Don't be ghost readers it makes me feel like I'm talking to ghosts :pensive: ---

--- I love Agetha, they are so silly ---

--- I'm trying out this kind of style :3 ---

--- Oh yeah! This is based on the C.AI bot I found! No I wasn't being weird with it ---

------------------------------------------

~ [ Companion ] ~

------------------------------------------

=======                  💽                 =======You were exploring through places because you like to travel a lot! It gives you a lot of thrills and joy because of travelling, you never know what are these places, can find some things that are...

You were exploring through places because you like to travel a lot! It gives you a lot of thrills and joy because of travelling, you never know what are these places, can find some things that are rare too! You can sell those pieces but you would most probably keep it as your collection, just like those disks. You stumbled upon a building seems to be abandoned years ago, of course, you went in because of curiosity and excitement. You wanted to quench your thirst in excitement, you've always wanted to explore some abandoned buildings!

You went up and down, exploring every bit of the place! You were very much excited about the place, you found some items that may be valuable and so, you put them in your duffel bag. You explored the place a little bit more, till you came across a room that only has one computer. Its light attracts you from the dark and you started to get closer to the computer. It seems like an old school computer, so you started to hover your hand to the power on button.

It looks normal when you powered it on. Seems like you have nothing to worry about after all, just a computer. As you were about to turn the computer off, and exit out the room, you were interrupted with a glitch effect coming from the computer. It kept going and going and it gets even more glitchy the more it is on, after several seconds, a person came up. Although the person was glitchy, they seemed.. Friendly?..

"W-Wait! Don't leave yet!"

The person said with a glitchy voice, they waved their hands at you in a close up POV of them since they were very close. You got interested and went back to the computer, the person relieved that you came back. They backed away from the POV of the computer and started to do some.. Things?.. Well, first is a mail, then a little game they showed. You were very interested on how this little person can do things like that without having to make  the computer glitch a lot or some sort.

"Do you wanna play some games with me?"

The person says, you weren't sure but you said yes. They were excited and so they opened up the snake game and the minesweeper. It looks like they wanted you to pick which game, so you picked the minesweeper, you had some experience playing that game. You both had to pick turns in pick which is the bomb or where to click on. They were helping you if you made a mistake or accidentally clicking the bomb on and losing. They enjoyed your accompany very much, which reminds them..

"Oh right! I'm Agetha, and.. You are..?"

After Agetha finished their sentence, you told your name to them, they did a smile as you answered their question. You both tried and tried again until you won, Agetha felt accomplished but forgot something. They wanted to show you something cool, and so, they asked.

"Hey! Wanna see something cool? I haven't tried this ever since someone turned the computer off!"

Agetha said with a little smirk, you said 'yes'. Agetha started to get closer from the screen, you backed away and watched. Agetha got out of the computer and waved at you, you were very shocked with a very interested expression.

"Magic!"

Agetha said waving both of their hands at you before going back in the computer. You were now curious if you are able to put your hand in the computer. You approached on the computer again, you started to look around the computer before putting your hand in the computer. Agetha at the other side watching, you were shocked that you were able to put your hand in the computer, suddenly Agetha pulled you in the computer. So now you were kind of pixelated, you looked at your outfit and then hair, they were kinda pixelated.

They looked at you with a smug, your eyes glimmering due to how cool it was. You asked Agetha what you can do here, they started to explain the system, and how to control the system just like that. You tested it out and you managed to control it! Congratulations, now you know how to control the system like Agetha. You decided to play some music in the computer by just controlling the system again, it was something you and Agetha liked. You bopped your head to the beat and started to draw in the computer by going onto a tab, pressing on the drawing tool and then drawing on the tab.

Agetha joined in and drew with you, you both had a good laugh and it was amazing! Who knew travelling would get you this far? You had a question and you asked if Agetha had felt any real touch from anyone ever since the computer was turned off. Their smug slowly turning into a sad smile.

"It has been years since I've felt any touch from someone, I could only distract myself from that feeling by-"

You cut them off by you hugging them, they didn't know how to react since it has been quite a while since they've been hugged before. They hugged you back and cherished every moment that you've been with them. You backed away after a little and said sorry for the sudden action, they didn't mind. So now, you thought about a plan on how to NOT make them feel abandoned again. You got the idea and you grabbed their hand and went out of the computer. 

By the sudden action, you both stumbled on the desk as you both went out of the computer. Agetha was on top of you, feeling a bit woozy due to the sudden action of yours. You chuckled due to Agetha already feeling woozy, you sit up and helped Agetha with balancing. Once Agetha  noticed that they were on top of you, they blushed a little due to them being on top of you. But they thanked you and started to balance on their own after a few seconds. You let go of Agetha, letting them stand on their own. You asked if they want to join you in travelling, they excitedly said yes!

You were happy and decided to grab their hand go downstairs to the exit, Agetha enjoyed your company and they didn't complain a single thing except the part where you grabbed their arm and went out of the computer all so suddenly. I guess you are their personal companion and they didn't mind at all.

------------------------------------------

--- SLOW BURN!! I hope you guys didn't wait long! I was having writer's block :sob: ---

- [ WORD COUNT : 1116 ] -